Kawasaki Boss 175cc

I've never seen a Farang on a Boss...

No doubt Kawasaki could answer your question:

Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.

129 Rama 9 Road., Kwaeng Huay-Kwang , Khet Huay-Kwang , Bangkok 10310 Thailand.

Tel : +66-2247 7935-38

I've never seen a Farang on a Boss...

No doubt Kawasaki could answer your question:

Kawasaki Motors Enterprise (Thailand) Co.,Ltd.

129 Rama 9 Road., Kwaeng Huay-Kwang , Khet Huay-Kwang , Bangkok 10310 Thailand.

Tel : +66-2247 7935-38

Then you never seen me.. but i dont know what kind of carb is in there im not a mechanic.

anybody know what carb brand and size is standard fitted on this model?

The brand of the carb is Mikuni the size may depend on the year. I think they changed it for the newer models. Not much help I know but if you want to order a new one, get it from a Kawasaki main dealer in Thailand as it's an Asian model.

BTW the boss is ridden by many farangs, it's so much better than the Phancy Phantom, I have a long list I could mention.

• 2 years later...

The brand of the carb is Mikuni the size may depend on the year. I think they changed it for the newer models. Not much help I know but if you want to order a new one, get it from a Kawasaki main dealer in Thailand as it's an Asian model.

BTW the boss is ridden by many farangs, it's so much better than the Phancy Phantom, I have a long list I could mention.

If the Phantom owners had tried out a Boss first, they would have never bought the Phantom. I loved my Boss and loved the fact that my friends and their Phantoms couldn't keep up with the smaller Boss.

If the Phantom owners had tried out a Boss first, they would have never bought the Phantom. I loved my Boss and loved the fact that my friends and their Phantoms couldn't keep up with the smaller Boss.

175cc? Really? Come on gays, why not at least go for a 900cc? :jap:

I had a Boss for 4 years, loved it, sold it to another Farang who was very happy with it. Had a Phantom now for 4 years, happy with that too. Both bikes do and did all that I ask of them and more. Did have pangs to move up to a Steed or a Shadow but talked myself out of it.