Ive Made The Move Thanks For All Your Advice And Answers To My Questions...

toffo9

Ive sold my home and booked my flight ... October 2nd i arrive in pattaya and would like to thank you all for your time and patience on answering my questions... hopefully i will meet a few of you oneday to share a pint and rack your brains sum more lol... I see lots of negative threads on here about pattaya but it wont put me off on moving over there.. Ill have a few more questions to ask before i arrive so please help me if you can... Best wishes to you all....... David

Ive sold my home and booked my flight ... October 2nd i arrive in pattaya and would like to thank you all for your time and patience on answering my questions... hopefully i will meet a few of you oneday to share a pint and rack your brains sum more lol... I see lots of negative threads on here about pattaya but it wont put me off on moving over there.. Ill have a few more questions to ask before i arrive so please help me if you can... Best wishes to you all....... David

Ignore the negativity, ul love it, I live in Bkk am often in Pattaya, its a great place when u understand the system. Get me on msn anytime declanlakes AT............

good luck David

fortune favours the brave........

Congratulations.

You have finished digging your escape tunnel.

I will be working on mine for at least another 10 and a half months. Then I will be three quarters of the way their.

The last quarter of the distance will be selling my house.

Then I will retire in Thailand. I will probably be in Pattaya.

hopefully i will meet a few of you oneday to share a pint and rack your brains sum more lol...

woah, hang on bro, we don't actually LIVE here. are you crazy? you're crazy.

........and there's your answer to who bashes Pattaya the most.......the people that don't actually live here! Welcome and enjoy!

hopefully i will meet a few of you oneday to share a pint and rack your brains sum more lol...

woah, hang on bro, we don't actually LIVE here. are you crazy? you're crazy.

........and there's your answer to who bashes Pattaya the most.......the people that don't actually live here! Welcome and enjoy!

wait, what? i have never bashed Pattaya, i don't know what you're talking about. why would you say that about me?

Good idea to meet for a pint, not sure how the brain-racking will fare however!

I wish you all the best in your move over here David, it does take a bit of courage as well as just money. It's a kind of quirky paradise for some, rough around the edges but very cool to the core and I'm sure you'll settle in quickly.

Cheers.

Thanks mate... If you see a young ( ish ) LOL guy in a sports wheelchair then come say hi :)

Hi David all the best with your move to Pattaya. I would like to have met up with you as I'm also a sports wheelchair user. I used to live in Pattaya but spend most of my time in Sukhothai now. Maybe sometime in the not too distant future when I'm down in Pattaya we can meet up for a chat and a beer. Jim

I used to live in a condo, where a couple of the guys were confined to wheelchairs.

They both commented several times to me on how helpful and sympathetic the average Thai had been to them, but how difficult it was to move around, as very few shops/restaurants and the like catered for wheelchairs.

But this was five or six years ago, so the access problems may have lessened.

But be prepared for a diferent life and different attitudes

Edited by Humphrey Bear

Hey Rocky , Thanks for the advice and yeah ive heard bout the women of pataya but im not a sucker lol... money will never be in short demand for me so i guess ill av to just watch the ladies haha... oh and jim ill pm u later if thats ok mate ive got a few questions to ask you.. Thanks David