Onnut Apartments

new2bangkok

For easy walking check on Soi 75/1 thru Soi 81 on odd side of Suk and Soi 50 and Soi 52 on even side of Suk.

If you just get off sky train at On Nut BTS and wait till trains have cleared station then do 360 degree look, while still on top platform, you will see all apartments within easy walking distance.

I like my place on Soi 75/1.

On soi 81, I saw KV mansion which was nice, but also saw some cheaper places which were a bit grotty.. it's a bit mixed around there, but the density isn't that high. I like On Nut though.

There's a good cheap hotel called Imm Fusion there if you want to stay and get a lie of the land.

I have a few friends at KV Mansions. Nicely run. Good resturant downstairs and a little 7/11 type shop. But it is quite expsenive. for a one bedroomed, two bathroom apartment 17k.

I have a two story townhouse - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and very large living room for 8.5k in a quite soi not far from on nut.

Best advice I can give is get a motorcycle taxi to run around for the day looking at places.

If you want an apartment then it's 10k upwards. Theres a new place on soi 99 (i think) that looks pretty cool.

I have a few friends at KV Mansions. Nicely run. Good resturant downstairs and a little 7/11 type shop. But it is quite expsenive. for a one bedroomed, two bathroom apartment 17k.

I have a two story townhouse - two bedrooms, two bathrooms, kitchen and very large living room for 8.5k in a quite soi not far from on nut.

Best advice I can give is get a motorcycle taxi to run around for the day looking at places.

If you want an apartment then it's 10k upwards. Theres a new place on soi 99 (i think) that looks pretty cool.

Same here. Townhouse 8.5K not too far from Onnut. GFL is correct. The best way is to make a deal with a motorcycle taxi and ride around for the day. You'll be quite suprised by what is available. That is how I found the place I am living in now. Been here for 7 years now and the owner is great. I have only seen him three times. :)

Why Onnut, i used to live there and after midnight it was a hassle getting to and from if for example you were having a night out at Gullivers or anywhere around that area, unless you were prepared to pay inflated taxi prices

I've lived in On Nut area for years and find what you say a non problem. Sure you get the occasional taxi that won't go but I've never had problem getting from lower Suk area at midnight or later by taxi using the meter.

Edited by ballbreaker