Gym In The Area Of Mae Jo Road Or Faham?

elektrified

Anyone know if there is a gym in the area of Meechok Plaza or even in the area of Faham?

My Fitness Thailand membership has just expired, but since I moved away from the city center I didn't get there too often anyway.

My needs are nothing fancy. Perhaps a little more than just free weights however.

Does anyone know if the moo baan across from Suan Non Sri has a gym; Tanawan is it?? They have a swimming pool so I wonder if they have a fitness center also.

Thanks for any ideas.

Tanawan does have a basic gym with weights and a few machines. Other than this, I think the two closest gyms are either the one behind Carrefour or City gym.

Didn't know there was a gym behind Carrefour. Could you tell me something about it? Pool, free weights, machines? Thanks.

Anyone know if there is a gym in the area of Meechok Plaza or even in the area of Faham?

My Fitness Thailand membership has just expired, but since I moved away from the city center I didn't get there too often anyway.

My needs are nothing fancy. Perhaps a little more than just free weights however.

Does anyone know if the moo baan across from Suan Non Sri has a gym; Tanawan is it?? They have a swimming pool so I wonder if they have a fitness center also.

Thanks for any ideas.

Lake Land Subdivision has pool/sauna/and some weights. Past Rim Ping othe next major intersection. Maybe too far for you.

The Gym at Tanawan is ok, I use it 3 times a week, its a bit busy at weekend though. Nothing as up to date as California Wow etc, but they have running machines, rowing machines etc. Its good also for free weights. It costs 600thb a year for the membership plus 20thb each time. If you want to give it a try without joining its 50thb per session. The only bad thing is that it doesn't include the swimming pool in that price thats a further 20thb per session.

The Gym at Tanawan is ok, I use it 3 times a week, its a bit busy at weekend though. Nothing as up to date as California Wow etc, but they have running machines, rowing machines etc. Its good also for free weights. It costs 600thb a year for the membership plus 20thb each time. If you want to give it a try without joining its 50thb per session. The only bad thing is that it doesn't include the swimming pool in that price thats a further 20thb per session.

Where is Tanawan?

Where is Tanawan?

It's the moobaan just past Ruam Chok Market, just before Pizza Mania and Wawee Coffee.

Thanks for any ideas.

Lake Land Subdivision has pool/sauna/and some weights. Past Rim Ping othe next major intersection. Maybe too far for you.

The next major intersection meaning the traffic light where the Sansai Road connects? Is it before or after the intersection? Left or right side? Thanks.

Where is Tanawan?

It's the moobaan just past Ruam Chok Market, just before Pizza Mania and Wawee Coffee.

Thanks. I'll check it out.

Thanks for any ideas.

The next major intersection meaning the traffic light where the Sansai Road connects? Is it before or after the intersection? Left or right side? Thanks.

Next major intersection (traffic light) is Ring Rd. 2. Is that where you are talking about?

I believe people are referring to Jia Jia Swimming Club. It is in center of moo ban between ring road number 1 and number 2. However the only machines they have are some elliptical machines, most of which are broken, and a universal. Plus free weights. membership is 500 baht a month for gym and 500 baht for pool or 50 baht a day.

Thanks for any ideas.

I just took a drive up the Mae Jo Road (with a Thai speaker/reader) and there was no "Lake Land" that we could find. Quite a ways from the intersection on the left was Land Home or something like that. A rather large development. I went inside but the security guard said the gym was closed today.

I took a drive down the Sansai Road and checked out some of the krongaan baan's there. Seems most of them do have gyms as well and some have pools also.

Edited by elektrified

Thanks for any ideas.

I just took a drive up the Mae Jo Road (with a Thai speaker/reader) and there was no "Lake Land" that we could find. Quite a ways from the intersection on the left was Land Home or something like that. A rather large development. I went inside but the security guard said the gym was closed today.

I took a drive down the Sansai Road and checked out some of the krongaan baan's there. Seems most of them do have gyms as well and some have pools also.

The Land and Homes development has no gym to speak of.

Edited by venturalaw

Thanks for any ideas.

I think the place might be called 'Lake View'... If its the one I think he means, it is pretty much on the corner of Maejo Road and the second ring Road... Coming from Rimping along Maejo Road, turn left at the next traffic lights (2nd ring road) and then the entrance is within 100 metres... ;-)

Thanks for any ideas.

I think the place might be called 'Lake View'... If its the one I think he means, it is pretty much on the corner of Maejo Road and the second ring Road... Coming from Rimping along Maejo Road, turn left at the next traffic lights (2nd ring road) and then the entrance is within 100 metres... ;-)

Thanks for the directions.