Any Chiropractors In Cm?

jaideeguy

I need to cousult with a chiripractor and was wondering if there were any in the Chiang Mai area. Can anyone post contact, prices and recomendations please.....

Thanks.....

After more than 1,300 posts, one would have thought you would be familiar with the search function :)

Do a search for "chiropractor" or for "Ken Leeper" who is (as far as I know) the only chiropractor in town and most highly recommended at that. I'm out of town at the moment, so unfortunately I don't have his card available.

/ Priceless

FYI, yes, I did do a search before posting and came up with nothing.....then after reading your last post, I did another search for 'chiropractors' and came up with your last post.

'priceless', for sure. now, how to reach this 'Ken Leeper"??

FYI, yes, I did do a search before posting and came up with nothing.....then after reading your last post, I did another search for 'chiropractors' and came up with your last post.

'priceless', for sure. now, how to reach this 'Ken Leeper"??

I positioned myself on the Chiang Mai forum (not on this thread) and entered the word "chiropractor" in the search field on the lower left part of the screen, then clicked the "Search forum" button.. The system very obligingly came up with 20 threads. The following is from one of them:

"Dr.Ken @Shewe Wana Wellness Center, 296 Charoenmaung Rd. ,Heading south towards town on your left. 053-240-020"

/ Priceless

Edited by Priceless

I did the exact same thing twice and first time came up with zero hits and as stated before, 2nd time got your reply. I have had problems with the search engine in the past where I know there is a post out there, but search can't/doesn't find it..........but on a topic such as this I always use the search function to not only save my time, but other's as well.

Thanks for the info......

Hey Jaideeguy,

Dr. Ken Leeper can be found in the Shewewana Resort Spa on Charoen Muang Road (a couple of blocks past the Nawarat Bridge and a few blocks before you reach the Railway Station). A couple of weeks ago I found him through a search and he was highly recommended by Fat Jack. It was the first time in my life going to a Chiropractor and he did wonders. I could not move my neck before visiting him, but immediately felt better after the appointment. A follow up the next week had me back to 100%.

His phone number (you make an appointment through Shewewana) is 053-240-020 and you can get more information at the resorts website: www.shewewana.com

I paid 1,000 baht per session and he worked on me for over an hour at each. He did Chiropractic adjustments, deep tissue massage, some acupuncture, as well as some Allergy stuff (process called NAET).

Hope that helps.

I did the exact same thing twice and first time came up with zero hits and as stated before, 2nd time got your reply. I have had problems with the search engine in the past where I know there is a post out there, but search can't/doesn't find it..........but on a topic such as this I always use the search function to not only save my time, but other's as well.

Thanks for the info......

Are you sure that you had positioned yourself on the Chiang Mai Forum and not on this thread? Also, did the search button say "Search forum" or "Search Topic"? What you are describing is exactly what you would get if you searched the topic and not the forum.

/ Priceless