Renovation Company For Apartment, Pattaya Jomtien - Company To Renovate Condo

frenchFARANGbkk

Renovation company for apartment, Pattaya Jomtien - Company to renovate condo

Do you know anybody who can do full renovation of condo ?

Hi,

If you ever employed someone to renovate your apartment please tell me, as I am looking for someone to renovate a room + bathroom.

Thanks.

I could recommend various guys but depends on your expected budget and expected quality of finish. Actual building is important as well. There are building contractors that are very familiar with certain buildings and how they can best work there. For very high end work I would suggest Euro Design based in Soi Thepprasit, for good quality but more standard work I would suggest a selection of Thai run companies depending on location. By all means please feel free to contact me by PM if you want details of some of my recommended contractors. I can show you work of a couple of the guys we use. Check out http://www.thaiproperty.net/SRC1457 as this unit was totally renovated from a bare shell studio to this 1 bedroom unit for under 750,000 Baht including all furnishings etc. Is this something similar to what you want?

Renovation company for apartment, Pattaya Jomtien - Company to renovate condo

Do you know anybody who can do full renovation of condo ?

Hi,

If you ever employed someone to renovate your apartment please tell me, as I am looking for someone to renovate a room + bathroom.

Thanks.

Try Pirom Decoration Co., i know the name sounds a little iffy but its just the name the showroom shows you a selction of their work which is second to none. they are now on sukumvit, call and take a look you won't regret it . I had three condos done and still use them when i need something done.their number is038-410404, or089-8313758 or089-8321577 tell them Mr. David Henault sent you, and no i don't get any money. i like to help them a family business that does quality work because they did so much for me, check it out. David H

This company did my 41 sqmt condo in view Talay bldg A. The work was excellent, completed on time and within his estimate. Twinmit Limited, Mr. Uchade Kluanklard (Tuk) 038 370837 or 019 299362.

You have gotten several good recomendations. I would invite all to give you an estimate. Good luck.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 years later...

I have used Irish Aircon / Renovations for the past 3 years. They do Excellent work. They will soon be coming by to give my AC the annual clean and check-up and will also replace all the grout on the floor of my shower.

Address: 189 Moo 11 Thepprasit Road,

Nongprue, Banglamung,

Chonburi 20150

Tel & Fax: 038-411249

Mobile: 089-6087808

Email: [email protected]

Edited by rmicheald