Bank Account In Phuket. Can Withdraw Large Amount In Bangkok?

I have personal and business savings accounts at Kasikorn Bank in Patong in Phuket.

If I transfer enough money to buy a car from my bank in England to one of those 2 accounts, would I be able to withdraw it in Bangkok? Or would I have to go down to Phuket to withdraw and bring a load of cash back to Bangkok?

Thanks!

I have personal and business savings accounts at Kasikorn Bank in Patong in Phuket.

If I transfer enough money to buy a car from my bank in England to one of those 2 accounts, would I be able to withdraw it in Bangkok? Or would I have to go down to Phuket to withdraw and bring a load of cash back to Bangkok?

Thanks!

2 options:

1] Be sure your ATM card has no limits for daily transactions and you can withdraw as much as you wish. You can call the bank to check and eventually change the limits

2] Bring your bank book and passport and you can withdraw any amount you wish anywhere in Thailand

Hi Thaitanic,

I am not sure about Kasikorn bank, I am sure that you can do what you want to do. I had an account in Bangkok Bank in Bangkok and went to Phetchabun in the north and withdrew enough to purchase a Toyota truck there with no problems.

At the end of the day it was my money and my bank, just another city in Thailand.

The only thing that I know is that if I use the Bangkok ATM against my Bangkok account, they will charge me 20 Baht in another city.

Edited by cougar52

No problem with taking large amounts from Kasikorn, anywhere in the country. I was told I have a 400,000 baht per day maximum on my ATM, but I have taken multiple times that amount from inside the bank :)