Why Does My Computer Keep Getting Infested With Sp

wonder

Why does my computer keep getting infested with spyware?

Very interesting read. :o  :D

livejournal.com

Sort of makes you wish that

a) Canada had better laws around this stuff.

and

:D The Mafia's computers get infected, and someone decides to go after the guys involved... (I don't think they'd care about international borders...)

Why does my computer keep getting infested with spyware?

Very interesting read. :D  :D

livejournal.com

Sort of makes you wish that

a) Canada had better laws around this stuff.......

Very interesting indeed. Many years ago my boss (I was just a junior software engineer) got hold of a really expensive "Project Manager" software package, and he wanted to copy it so we all could use it on our PCs. (When you installed it, it would write something back to the floppy disk to stop you installing it again). The only bit of software he could find to copy the original disk was on sale in ....... Canada :o .

Quote:

"Very interesting indeed. Many years ago my boss (I was just a junior software engineer) got hold of a really expensive "Project Manager" software package, and he wanted to copy it so we all could use it on our PCs. (When you installed it, it would write something back to the floppy disk to stop you installing it again). The only bit of software he could find to copy the original disk was on sale in ....... Canada."

I hope this is an ex company RDN....

Any company which tries to circumvate a software package is possibly not worth working for.

Any company which employ's software engineer's, who cannot circumvate a software package is definately not worth working for.

Quote:

"Very interesting indeed. Many years ago my boss (I was just a junior software  engineer) got hold of a really expensive "Project Manager" software package, and he wanted to copy it so we all could use it on our PCs. (When you installed it, it would write something back to the floppy disk to stop you installing it again). The only bit of software he could find to copy the original disk was on sale in ....... Canada."

I hope this is an ex company RDN....

Any company which tries to circumvate a software package is possibly not worth working for.

Any company which employ's software engineer's, who cannot circumvate a software package is definately not worth working for.

:o:D:D The company is now well and truly deceased - the remnants being bought by BT (British Telecom) :D . This was back in the early 1980's - not that that is an excuse - but this package was really expensive (£1,000 ?) and we tried very hard to crack it.... :D