A Request - Free Sms

cdnvic

This is probably 2nd to spyware and firewalls for most frequently asked question in here. Could someone who knows alot about free sms to/from Thailand post a short definitive write up on it so I can pin it up?

Sorry to ask but free sms is something I just don't deal with.

Thanks

cv

This is probably 2nd to spyware and firewalls for most frequently asked question in here. Could someone who knows alot about free sms to/from Thailand post a short definitive write up on it so I can pin it up?

Sorry to ask but free sms is something I just don't deal with.

Thanks

cv

Having spent much of the last three months researching and trying many leads towards 'free sms' to/from thailand , I have come to the conclusion that despite the fact that some people have the odd success in sending free sms , including myself, the sensible route to go is to find a reasonable reliable and cheap sms provider , and one of the forerunners is www.ipipi.com , priced from US$7.50 for 50 to US$99 for 1000 sms messages, and works with AIS, Orange and TAC networks.

If there was a straightforward consistent and reliable way to send 'free' sms I am quite sure we would all know about it and be using it, propagated by thaivisa.

Edited by fisherd3

• 2 months later...