How Many Tattoos Do You Have?

rideswings

I have one - done by bamboo. It is on my right shoulder blade. Am getting another one done on the other side. Both original works - cannot repeat the design. I work in the tourism industry and when anyone does happen to see my tattoo they are amazed by the fact that it was done by bamboo.

LOL - when i first read that i thought that Bamboo was the name of some famous Thai tattoo artist. :)

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

5 for me. I think the main issue with tattoos is where they are, and what they are. Mine are easily hidden -which in fairness in certain situations is a good thing.

I do know a guy that got a tattoo for his wife - "Property of Chris" tattooed on her ass. :) They have recently divorced, so I don't know what her next bloke will think when he sees that. :D

5 for me. I think the main issue with tattoos is where they are, and what they are. Mine are easily hidden -which in fairness in certain situations is a good thing.

I do know a guy that got a tattoo for his wife - "Property of Chris" tattooed on her ass. :) They have recently divorced, so I don't know what her next bloke will think when he sees that. :D

For your first point, I can see why you wouldn't want to flash those around Crossbar Toady.

Re point 2, I suggest the next guy she dates is also named Chris.

For your first point, I can see why you wouldn't want to flash those around Crossbar Toady.

Re point 2, I suggest the next guy she dates is also named Chris.

Too true James

I still can't believe that anyone sane would have had that POC tattoo.

In the now closed down Shearers bar on Soi Buckow in Pattaya, there was a girl in there with the Newcastle Utd badge tattoo'd slap bang in the middle of her arm, now this girl is really minimilising her chances should the relationship fail .... The partner whoever he maybe must be a complete tw4t to let his chick go through with this!

Tattoo's on girls repulse me, it makes them look like scraggy sluts, though if she was fit i still would!

I do know a guy that got a tattoo for his wife - "Property of Chris" tattooed on her ass. :D They have recently divorced, so I don't know what her next bloke will think when he sees that. :D

She could add a 't' and become a nun. :)

I do know a guy that got a tattoo for his wife - "Property of Chris" tattooed on her ass. :D They have recently divorced, so I don't know what her next bloke will think when he sees that. :D

:D

I have 2 tattoos, and my old gf got one of a butterfly in BKK because she was so captivated by my tattoos. So how many tattoos do you have and does your Thai GF or wife have any?

Most of my farang friends in Thailand have at least one, but many of them have 4 or more.

just my crucifix in my upper arm..................... Thai GF ?? .........I don't want to be ripped off, man ! :-)

That's what I love about these forums - every now and then you get a truly brilliant posting like this!

:D:D:D

I don't have any Tattoos. I don't mind certain Tattoos on people though.

I don't judge people by their tattoos, but in my experience the 'Tattoo to tooth ratio' normally comes into play when dealing with low life. :)

Hmmm... I guess if someone has Semper Fi or USMC tattooed prominently on their forearm or bicep thats gonna close some doors? NOT

Of course it will.

Of course, couldnt see someone getting a job as the CEO of the Taliban with tatoo's like that on their forearm's.... :)

I'm a british women and had a Triffid tattoo done on my left shoulder for my 30th, I forget I have even got it because I cant see it, my hubby also british as 3 aces and lucky on the top of his arm he had his done when he was 14years old but looks naff now he is in his 40's. Hubby just says it reminds him of when he was younger and growing up.

i really love my tattoos and am proud to be part of what i consider to be an artistic movement.

Granted most tattoos look awful but if you take time to consider what you get and go to a good tattooist (most people don't) you should be fine.

I love the history of the movement, how the whole thing has developed over the years and the different significant meanings behind the symbolism used by tattooists from different cultures.

I studied illustration at UNI so perhaps I'm looking at the whole thing from a different angle but yeah, Love them.

Tattoos on Thai women just label them as bar girls. Sad but true.

Not anymore.

More and more non-bar girls get tattoos these days in Thailand.

Especially musicians/singers.

By the way, one of my 3 tattoos is a butterfly, made 20+ years ago.

Most of my friends have a lot of fun when they ask me to show it to their female friends.

Many of them are surprised that I actually advertise the fact that I am a butterfly (which I am not of course).

I have to explain everytime that it does not mean the same where I come from.

there are tattoos and then there are tramp stamps. up to you to decide which your wife is sporting.

i have met some wonderful "career" women with some very tasteful tattoos. i have also encountered whores with tragically bad ink.

those who claim they hamper folk in the job market, spend way too much time with their colleagues in a state of undress.

certainly love and hate tattooed on your fingers is a bad thing, as are facial tattoos, but i have yet to attend a job interview that has asked me to remove my shirt or pants.

i actually don't have any ink, but i know many who do, and they seem to be doing alright. i am constantly surprised by the number of people i encounter at the beach with tats on their backs, shoulders or other discreet areas who likewise seem to be doing quite well for themselves.

i am however rarely surprised by the number of people i meet sporting "tribal" or "celtic" cliches, or asian characters they cant read but then i also meet people who are poorly dressed daily.

as with all things, tattoos are not so much about what you do, but how you do it.

Quite a few and none for the Mrs, Each one I have was done for a reason and not in a drunken haze. They are all special to me. Will I regret them years from now....not a chance.

If you work in an office...cover them up...easy pessy.

this may well be the first genuine laugh i have gotten out of thai visa in months.

thank you.

Im thinking about getting another one of a dragon on my forearm. And Im gonna probably do it here in the USA because prices in Thailand didnt seem that much cheaper. Am I wrong about the prices?

My ex-gf butterfly tat was a work of art done on soi nana. But we ended up paying around 1000 baht for it. Seemed a little high for something so small but it looked great.

Edited by rideswings

two 40 year old ones from the navy days and a new one last month for the hel_l of it.

and the missus has none.

In My Profession(retired now)( not navvy Navy) it is a unwritten rule to never get Marked.4 many good reasons. :) .