How Much Is Enough?

i am interested in starting or acquiring a restaurant business and have $150,000 in cash.

i would like to keep $50,000 in a singapore bank singapore dollar account.i would like to have $50,000 in currencies,gold,cash,etc.,in a safe deposit box.

would $50,000 in a thai bank baht account be enough to buy or start a restaurant business?

if one had $150,000 in cash how would one divide it up or invest it?

i am interested in starting or acquiring a restaurant business and have $150,000 in cash.

i would like to keep $50,000 in a singapore bank singapore dollar account.i would like to have $50,000 in currencies,gold,cash,etc.,in a safe deposit box.

would $50,000 in a thai bank baht account be enough to buy or start a restaurant business?

50K odds

50K evens

50K straight up on number 9

Yours sincerely,

Kerry Packer.

:o (aussies will get it)

let me re-phrase it:

I would like to buy football team in England, yacht in Carribean, house in Miami, gold bullions in Honk Konk, model agency in Japan and resort in Hawaii.

Now, pls tell me how can I have it all?

best laugh ever!!

50K odds

50K evens

50K straight up on number 9

Yours sincerely,

Kerry Packer.

:D (aussies will get it)

or a straight toss for the lot. Likes a punt does our Kerry :o

Now that you've publicized your "prey" status, expect a PM, email or reply from kreon and other "nice & helpful" guys. :D

My advice? Give $125K to your Ma (but make sure she doesn't give it to Pa) and have her give you a monthly allowance. :D

Take the balance and eat at all the restaurants in your area and observe the tough life these restaurateurs have! :o

Now that you've publicized your "prey" status, expect a PM, email or reply from kreon and other "nice & helpful" guys. :D

My advice? Give $125K to your Ma (but make sure she doesn't give it to Pa) and have her give you a monthly allowance. :D

Take the balance and eat at all the restaurants in your area and observe the tough life these restaurateurs have! :o

Always the optimist!

After you invest $50,000 to buy or start a restaurant business in Thailand, you will have $100,000 left.

This means you can invest $50,000 to buy or start a restaurant business in Thailand two more times before you are broke. :o

This is likely troll bait, but anybody who hasn't the sense to put their money in smarter places hasn't the sense to start a restaurant business out of the blue.

After you invest $50,000 to buy or start a restaurant business in Thailand, you will have $100,000 left.

This means you can invest $50,000 to buy or start a restaurant business in Thailand two more times before you are broke. :o

:D

Always the optimist!

:D:D

yesiam , don't let them get you if you want it enough you'll get it done.

150 000$ is alot of money , and if you are new to the game you'd better start a small central resturant wich would cost about 1-1500000bt. and take it from there.You sure would have use for them, also buying now is good cause the bath comes quite cheap, it gone 10% down on 1 year.

r jonik.

How many years of experience do you have in owning and managing restaurants? How well do you speak Thai? Do you know Thai law and customs? Do you have the strength and stamina to run a business that may require 85 hours per week of your time?

Thailand, restaurant....gee, let's see. 63 million residents, and they all think they can cook. Oh, you might start a Russian restaurant in Pattaya, or an Albanian or Andalusian restaurant in Khon Kaen, or a Burmese rest. in Mae Sai. There's a pizza restaurant in MaeHongSon with the menu in Thai and SPANISH.

How many years of experience do you have in owning and managing restaurants?  How well do you speak Thai?  Do you know Thai law and customs?  Do you have the strength and stamina to run a business that may require 85 hours per week of your time? 

Thailand, restaurant....gee, let's see.  63 million residents, and they all think they can cook.  Oh, you might start a Russian restaurant in Pattaya, or an Albanian or Andalusian restaurant in Khon Kaen, or a Burmese rest. in Mae Sai.  There's a pizza restaurant in MaeHongSon with the menu in Thai and SPANISH.

There's often a new thread on TV looking for Mexican restaurants ( do siesta's apply ) ? :o

How many years of experience do you have in owning and managing restaurants?  How well do you speak Thai?  Do you know Thai law and customs?  Do you have the strength and stamina to run a business that may require 85 hours per week of your time? 

Thailand, restaurant....gee, let's see.  63 million residents, and they all think they can cook.  Oh, you might start a Russian restaurant in Pattaya, or an Albanian or Andalusian restaurant in Khon Kaen, or a Burmese rest. in Mae Sai.  There's a pizza restaurant in MaeHongSon with the menu in Thai and SPANISH.

There's often a new thread on TV looking for Mexican restaurants ( do siesta's apply ) ? :D

Or greek restaurants, only found one in the whole of thailand yet and it was run by a finnisch lady :D (phuket)

Might be a good biz idea, my thai wife loves greek food :D

Eeuh that 25.000 $ for the consulting fee, that is :o

Edited by Darknight

:D

There's often a new thread on TV looking for Mexican restaurants ( do siesta's apply ) ? :D

[/qu

Or greek restaurants, only found one in the whole of thailand yet and it was run by a finnisch lady :D (phuket)

Might be a good biz idea, my thai wife loves greek food :D

Eeuh that 25.000 $ for the consulting fee, that is :o

Check is in the mail Dark. Keep your eye out for it. :D