Universe Gym

poot_thai_maidai

It seems that the universe Gym has gone, i hear it was relocated to a new location and is opening anytime now....BUT does anyone know where it has relocated to....any info will be very much appreciated.

There is a Universe Gym at 5/128 Sukhumvit Road Moo 9 ( in the 2 storey building) behind the Pattaya Traders office Tel (038) 416001.

Whatever happened to the guy who used to run it ?

I think his name was Dennis Lewis , a huge American Black Guy. Last time I saw him the DEA were taking him away in handcuffs. I heard that he had been caught dealing.

Anyone know ?

It seems that the universe Gym has gone, i hear it was relocated to a new location and is opening anytime now....BUT does anyone know where it has relocated to....any info will be very much appreciated.

the universe gym is the main reason why most people don't enjoy going to gyms as its full of posing w**kers. I'm sure its heart wrenching that their main posing area on the beach is gone as they might have to train where nobody can drool over them. Tony from " looking like a prat on a billboard" has a newish gym on third rd for 'serious bodybuilders' so that would probally suit ex-universe types, son't know about actually getting fit though.. :D does Tony have somthing in his mouth when he does his adverts, he seems to be talking throughg a mouthful of cow-pat :o

the universe gym is the main reason why most people don't enjoy going to gyms as its full of posing w**kers. I'm sure its heart wrenching that their main posing area on the beach is gone as they might have to train where nobody can drool over them. Tony from " looking like a prat on a billboard" has a newish gym on third rd for 'serious bodybuilders' so that would probally suit ex-universe types, son't know about actually getting fit though.. :D does Tony have somthing in his mouth when he does his adverts, he seems to be talking throughg a mouthful of cow-pat :o

....I guess you don`t like him then.....

not sounding like an old fart, I can remember when tony had a great music bar in the middle of walking street and the all of a sudden there was billboards of him everywhere ( including bangkok aerport) + handpainted signs advertising 'tonys' on every road a 100 km radius around Pattaya and then you had tonys 'cruise' ie condemned floating resturant lying stagnent off coast of Pattaya, and then the bus and now the gym,although if I had half his money i wouldn't making a prat of myself and folding my arms in a red t-shirt and talking crap through a mouthful of a pac a pow :D ps where does he buy the red t- shirts :D

....I guess you don`t like him then.....