I Will Take The Risk,

I have decided to live in Thailand 6 months of every year.

I would like to buy a small gay bar for my boyfriend.

There is a small bar for sale for 200k that i know of.

Now i will assist my boyfriend for a few months,after that its back to Australia for me to work my currrrent job leaving hm to run it until i get back.

Now before i approach Sunbelt for a consultation,im wondering how i can protect myself.

Meaning,i know the bar could make 10k per month profit sometimes less,however i need to make sure he doesnt kick me out, etc.

I also need to know the corrrrect procedure to go thru with less expense.

There must be a lot of guys who bought girlfriends businesses,how did you go about it?

I have decided to live in Thailand 6 months of every year.

I would like to buy a small gay bar for my boyfriend.

There is a small bar for sale for 200k that i know of.

Now i will assist my boyfriend for a few months,after that its back to Australia for me to work my currrrent job leaving hm to run it until i get back.

Now before i approach Sunbelt for a consultation,im wondering how i can protect myself.

Meaning,i know the bar could make 10k per month profit sometimes less,however i need to make sure he doesnt kick me out, etc.

I also need to know the corrrrect procedure to go thru with less expense.

There must be a lot of guys who bought girlfriends businesses,how did you go about it?

That 200K WILL turn out to be your most expensive lay! -- not only in terms of money, but also in terms of grief, time wasted and loss of income from lack of concentration on your work back home. :o

• 2 weeks later...

You say that you will take the risk.

I don't know anything of the story but my immediate reaction is that you are about to throw away 200k for no return. Guaranteed.

How about doing the following. Put all that money into US Govt bonds @ 5% (guaranteed), and give your boyfriend 1000$ guaranteed for the rest of his life. Let him grow his own gay bar with that income stream by renting a a business premises to begin with. Keep the lump sum in your name.

Actually i am interested. Why do you want to give him a 200k bar?

You say that you will take the risk.

I don't know anything of the story but my immediate reaction is that you are about to throw away 200k for no return. Guaranteed.

How about doing the following. Put all that money into US Govt bonds @ 5% (guaranteed), and give your boyfriend 1000$ guaranteed for the rest of his life. Let him grow his own gay bar with that income stream by renting a a business premises to begin with. Keep the lump sum in your name.

Actually i am interested. Why do you want to give him a 200k bar?

The bar is small enough for him to run by himself,the bar is cheap and can be built up.