Secondhand Motorcycle Shops

Nash

Hi guys. I spent the better part of the last few days driving all over CM looking for a used CBR or something similar. I found tons of motorbike shops (selling clicks, waves, dreams... etc...) a few places selling touring bikes and choppers, a few shops selling dirt bikes and the mini-bike things... but nowhere that had a decent selection of second hand sports/racing bikes. Anybody know of a place?

I am going to the motorbike auction in San Sai tomorrow, but I would prefer to do business with a shop.

Thanks!

-N

Hi guys. I spent the better part of the last few days driving all over CM looking for a used CBR or something similar. I found tons of motorbike shops (selling clicks, waves, dreams... etc...) a few places selling touring bikes and choppers, a few shops selling dirt bikes and the mini-bike things... but nowhere that had a decent selection of second hand sports/racing bikes. Anybody know of a place?

I am going to the motorbike auction in San Sai tomorrow, but I would prefer to do business with a shop.

Thanks!

-N

Google the "golden triangle riders" site, gtrdot etc etc, they have links and maps to many shops around CM that might have what you seek.

Regards,

Turn nright out of the airport then head down towards Airport Plaza, veer off to the left to head towards Chiang Mai old town. You will pass the toyota Dealership on the left. Further along on that side of the road there is an independent bike dealer, the shop is on a corner. He has some nice bikes in there, he may be able to help you.

Good Luck

From Chiang Mai gate, just go 150m south. Right next to the hospital, at the Y junction (where is situated Smith residence), there is a 2nd bike shop on the left. He also has some new bikes.

You can rent the bike for a while and the price of the rent goes to the purchase if you decide to rent it afterwards. The owner speaks good English.

Cheers :)