Need A Kayak

maxmotorhaar

Hello,

I live in chiang mai and i am looking for a used kayak i can use on mae ping river.

Does anyone in here have one i can buy or know a place where to?

Regards

Kristian :)

I keep my one-man outrigger at the Faham Temple where you will find all the monks buffed out.

They rent kayaks and also have a very easy access to the water. There is also up north a guesthouse

on the river (sorry the name slips me) It's on the river north of the super highway. Anyway, they tried to have kayaks as a form of recreation and failed. Possibly failed even being a guesthouse. They had a whole fleet of them and I'm sure would be willing to make a deal.

Oh yea, the Faham temple monks speak very little english so bring a songtheaw driver or a thai. I think one monk speaks english but never sems to be around. It's a good place to check out in the evening when all the paddlers are working out. The temple has a sign out "kayaks for rent" next to the most famous Kow Soi place. Good Luck

Two shops selling new (almost/mostly) - a double pink plastic sit on top can be found at - 18°47'9.95"N, 99° 1'36.76"E - 12,000

And a glass skirted kayak can be found at 18°44'33.03"N, 98°57'34.06"E - 15,000

FeelFree Kayaks are made in Thailand and I've heard that there is a Chiang Mai distributor - cause we plan to buy two small singles. - But used would be great also.

Hello,

I live in chiang mai and i am looking for a used kayak i can use on mae ping river.

Does anyone in here have one i can buy or know a place where to?

Regards

Kristian :)

On Ratchavitee road opposit from Irish pub there is a shop run bussiness about treking and kayaking, you can go there and ask where you can buy it or may be they can sell one to you if they have too much.