Looking For A Part-time Job

I am a university student in BKK. I'm majoring in English and minoring in Chinese.

I just finished final exams, and now im on holidays. Its 3 months long but i have to take a summer course.

By the way, i still have some free time. I would like to do a part-time job that i can use English as it is my major.

Anyone can suggest me?

Thanks.

PS: I DONT WANT A DIRTY JOB.

I am a university student in BKK. I'm majoring in English and minoring in Chinese.

I just finished final exams, and now im on holidays. Its 3 months long but i have to take a summer course.

By the way, i still have some free time. I would like to do a part-time job that i can use English as it is my major.

Anyone can suggest me?

Thanks.

PS: I DONT WANT A DIRTY JOB.

I am looking for a sales staff, my sales staff just resigned about 1 week ago, I cannot speak thai so I need an english speaking staff , until I can find a permanent staff, if you can fill the position for 3 months Ok , call me at 019078281 for interview at Rangsit

Hi,

My name is Annelise and I work for Bare Associates International, a global mystery customer research company, with offices in Belgium and US.

We are running huge fieldwork at the moment in Thailand and we are evaluating your customer service in the automotive field market.

A mystery shopper is in fact like an undercover agent. You act as a potential client but the only difference is that you get the chance to report objectively the service you experienced. It is great fun to do and very easy to make extra money.

If you are interested, take a look at our website www.baidata.com, you first have to sign up as a new mystery shopper. You can go to our job board, and apply for a mystery mission. Of course guidelines and instructions will be provided to you once, you were accepted for an particular assignment.

If you have questions, you can always send me an email! My email is [email protected]

Friendly regards,

Annelise