Job In Bar (phuket)

I could be wrong, but, don't think anybody is going to give you a job. Phuket is having a disasterous high season, so:-

1. Nobody is hiring as extra labour is not needed.

2. Nobody is hiring as they are trying to conserve money.

3. You now definitely need a work permit. An owner is not going to take the chance of prosecution by hiring somebody that doesn't have a work permit. Also, working as an employee in a bar or restaurant is a job reserved for Thais.

If you have enough money to open a business, why are you trying to get a menial job? If you are that short of money, maybe you don't have enough to start a business.

I hope you know that the cost of living in Phuket is the highest in Thailand.

Sorry to rain on your parade, but I don't think you have a grasp of the realities there.

Edited by Sir Burr

OK, thank you. Seems that the best way is to open my business right a way.

Yes I know I need a visa for working in Thai. The best way to get it is to open business as I understand. It's a first step. Isn't it...

I don't know what kind of business you are planning to open, but, if it is a bar or restaurant, this is a bad time to start. The "high" season is almost over and there are eight to nine months of low season to get through. Very few businesses make money all year round. Most businesses rely on making enough money during high season to get them through the low season. That is why the lack of tourists because of the tsunami is so tragic. New businesses usually open in October or November. I hope you have deep pockets.