Leeds United Will They Or Wont They 4th Addition

warriors

I do not think it will be as bad as you guys will get over your scrap with Millwall on and off the pitch :)

Doesn't directly involve me nowadays. I tend to go over to the less arrogant pastures of Colchester Utd when I'm in the UK. All of that nonsense just turns you off going to watch club with a percentage of foul mouthed bigots and idiot hooligans on that scale.

But I'd guess that being Leeds you'd be well aware of what I mean. :D

I would like to see Leeds rise above the 1st Div. they are a big club and dont really need to be where they are.

I follow The Blades and judging on the last two games look not worthy of going up, but I remain optunistic.

I really would like see Leeds, SheffU and Sheffw in the prem.....in my life time?...maybe.

How is Lee Bromby getting on?

I also would like see Leeds get the better of Charlton.

optimistic.......blame Rotherham Borough Education...I do

hey I resemble that comment..lol

• 3 months later...

Well Guy's

What a game last night over Man U, a well deserved win a joy to watch, you would have though MU would have watched the Liverpool v Leeds game to see the mighty Leeds would not be a push over.

Dare i say it but this could be our year.

Well done lad's you did us proud, man of the match for me was butter fingers Casper :)

MOT

Fergie's like a stuck record. Blames the ref cos 5 minutes extra time wasn't enough. I was like a young kid last night, dancing around the room, I still have a silly grin this morning. Man of the match? All of them. Just a few times when the defence got sloppy. Wes Brown was lucky not to get a 2nd yellow. I wish I had a clean Leeds shirt to where into town :)

Fergie's like a stuck record. Blames the ref cos 5 minutes extra time wasn't enough. I was like a young kid last night, dancing around the room, I still have a silly grin this morning. Man of the match? All of them. Just a few times when the defence got sloppy. Wes Brown was lucky not to get a 2nd yellow. I wish I had a clean Leeds shirt to where into town :)

Great result considering you were playing against 12 men :D

Typical Fergie blames everyone but himself, after last nights performance he should be ashamed having fielded a pretty strong side and brought out the big guns in the 2nd half and the minnows still made them look average.

As for the extra time i still don't see where they got 5 minutes from, but i have to say i shaking in fear until the final whistle, get your shirts out of mothballs lad's and be proud. 8 points clear and Wycombe on Saturday should be a few more points in the bag.

Keep the faith MOT

Well done Leeds, you were far the superior team against Man U and deserved the win.

What I want to know is:

How on earth can a team like this be in the third tier?

Leeds looked like a solid above average premiership side.

Must be a super manager.

Do the same against Spurs!

MSN and the Leeds Utd website say Beckford has handed in a transfer request

Its looking like he will go to Newcastle (or so the Leeds web site say's), maybe he will have the same happy ending as Dennis Wise, just shows his loyalty is to his bank account.

• 2 months later...
  • 2 months later...