Azor Availability In Thailand

rorr

Is the hypertension med "Azor" (amlodipine and olmesartan in combo) available in Thailand?

I don't know if a combination is available, but you can get the olmesartan medoxomil for sure. It's called Olmetec here. I expect the amlopidine to be available, as it's a fairly standard med and not as new as olmesartan.

Is the hypertension med "Azor" (amlodipine and olmesartan in combo) available in Thailand?

I don't know if a combination is available, but you can get the olmesartan medoxomil for sure. It's called Olmetec here. I expect the amlopidine to be available, as it's a fairly standard med and not as new as olmesartan.

The combo not approved for use in Thailand yet.

Amlodopine by itself is available in inexpensive generic forms.

Olmesartan by itslef is also available, but only in brand name Olmetec, an import and thus likely to cost same or more as in Canada or Europe.

Thank you for the information. Formerly I took olmesartan (trade named Benicar in US) in combo with HCTZ. Its effectiveness was marginal at best, and more recently it was ineffectual. Two months ago I switched to Azor. My US doc put me on the max strength of 10-40 mg for the combo. Cuff blood pressure is now 126/67, and that is with no rest time before checking.