Thai A(H1N1) Resistant To Tamiflu – Malaysians Told To Stop Wanking

george

Photojourn might be right and maybe wrong but Crime figures for Malaysia as of February 2009:

Deputy Home Minister Datuk Chor Chee Heung told the Dewan Negara yesterday that compared to 1,241 rape cases reported in 2007, it was much higher in 2008 at 4,959 cases reported, representing about 300 per cent increase.

It is also noted that in the first two months of this year, there were 769 rape cases.

Meanwhile, there were 4,586 rape suspects detained compared to 4,770 last year. Chor attributed the increase in rape numbers to suspects and victims being drunk and suspects abusing the trust from victims.

In terms of the national crime index, Chor said there were 211,645 cases in 2008, a 1 per cent increase from 209,559 cases in 2007. Among the cases reported, 3,643 involved foreigners in 2007 and 4,883 last year.

For the first two months of 2009, there have been 34,488 cases reported. 45 cases, or 0.13 per cent involved foreigners.

The narcotics department has nabbed 2,080 drug traffickers in 2007 and 2,572 in 2008. 488 drug traffickers had been detained in January and February 2009.

New Straits Times Online – Big jump in number of rape cases last year

This book by Malaysian author Dr. Noreen Abdullah-Khan seems to address the issue. Being written by a Malaysian living in Malaysia would imply to me that there is a problem. Male Rape: The Emergence of a Social and Legal Issue ISBN/ISBN13: 0230520766 / 9780230520769: Published: 11 July, 2008

There are more references here: Malasysian crime watch - sodomy

Malaysian rape law is covered by Section 377 of the criminal code. The sodomy law is numbered 377A and 377B. Oral and anal rape, regardless of gender, comes under 377C

As both male and female sodomy rape is classified under the same Section of the Malaysian criminal code I doubt firm figures can be obtained without a lot more research.

In any event, I know from friends in malaysia that stories of sodomised rape victims are fairly frequently published in the local press there, especially int he Malay and tamil papers.

Sorry, I was going to post links but the forum, won't let me or I am doing something wrong :)

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thai A(H1N1) resistant to Tamiflu – Malaysians told to stop wanking

By John Le Fevre

(THAIVISA.COM): -- Thai authorities are urging calm after the first case of pandemic A(H1N1) found resistant to the front-line antiviral drug Tamiflu was found in a patient at Ramathibodi Hospital.

The discovery was made in a batch of 50 confirmed pandemic A(H1N1) samples being tested by the hospital laboratory.

The two cases will be discussed at a meeting of virologists and health authorities tomorrow, which will also review the national strategy for combatting the spread of the virus and the planned stockpiling of oseltamivir, the generic version of Tamiflu.

The meeting will also discuss treatment guidelines and whether Thailand should stockpile the alternative antiviral drug zanamivir.

Prof Dr Wasun Chantratita, chief of virology and molecular microbiology at Ramathibodi Hospital, said the Tamiflu resistant strain was found in a Thai who had since recovered from pandemic A(H1N1).

Health experts have previously cautioned that overuse, incorrect prescribing, or self medicating with oseltamivir may lead to drug resistance.

Dr. Wasun said 10,000 out of 15,000 samples sent for testing were positive for the pandemic A(H1N1) virus, leading us to assume that the majority of people with flu-like symptoms will have pandemic A(H1N1).

Meanwhile a doctor in Malaysia has said that avoiding masturbation and homosexual activities are among preventive measures people can take to reduce their chances of contracting the virus.

Dr. V. M. Palaniappan, an eminent practitioner of complimentary therapy, said that such activities caused the body to develop friction heat which in turn, produced acid and made the body hyperacidised.

Dr. Palaniappan told Bernama, the Malaysian national news agency, that masturbation and homosexual activity made “the body become an easy target for pandemic A(H1N1) infection,” however, the normal sexual union between members of the opposite sex was absolutely safe.

Dr Palaniappan, a former associate professor of ecology at Universiti Malaya, said his 33 years of research had shown that high acidity in the body resulted in loss of immunity, thus making people more susceptible to viral diseases such as pandemic A(H1N1).

The doctor said to prevent acidity, it was essential to consume alkaline food and drinks that could neutralise excess acid in the body.

He recommended people drink coconut water, which is alkaline, and therefore could be used as a herbal medicine for the prevention of pandemic A(H1N1), along with orange, lemon and pomelo which, despite containing citric acid, were very rich in potassium and therefore, would not disturb the body's immunity.

thaivisa-news.png

-- thaivisa.com 2009-08-09

Strange and Stranger ! Sounds like another homophobic cretin.

He is right about one thing though - the more you can do to boost your immune system the less chance you'll have of getting this or any flu.

And a good way to do that is through eliminating crap from your diet and eating plenty of fresh fruit and fresh vegie salads.

The next generation of world leaders is not coming out of Malaysia - the country with one of the highest rates of homosexual rape in the world.

I just had to go in and check it out - "wanking?" Still not positve as to what "wanking" is. Does it mean "masturbation?" or is it describing "homosexual activity?" Please advise. I guess it would be nice to learn a new word.

The next generation of world leaders is not coming out of Malaysia - the country with one of the highest rates of homosexual rape in the world.

I just had to go in and check it out - "wanking?" Still not positve as to what "wanking" is. Does it mean "masturbation?" or is it describing "homosexual activity?" Please advise. I guess it would be nice to learn a new word.

Sorry. Should have read all the posts. I learned that "wanking" is masturbating/jacking off.

Sorry. Should have read all the posts. I learned that "wanking" is masturbating/jacking off.

it may also be of interest to know that 'jack off' (American slang for masturbation) is a 'tap sap' - in other words it's an English word/phrase adapted to Thai language. They pronounce it 'jak wow' or something similar. On a deeper level of possible lexicongraphic interest, 'jak wow' is also a Thai tap sap (among plumbers and plumbing supply places) for 'check valve.' There's probably a joke in there somewhere, but I'm too beat right now (no pun intended) to 'come' up with one.

When, pray tell, will the good doctor get his 'come-uppance?'

If internal heat poses a problem, keep a bucket of ice water nearby, ready to dunk yourself with. Note; this works better in the 'hong nam' than on the bed.

And this just in: a true story, I jest not. In my former home town of Nevada City, Northern California, there's an annual Holloween party called 'Fright Night.' As the town is full of artists, musicians, poets and such, the costumes can be great. One year, a guy came clothed in just his underpants, standing in a small papermache bathtub (held with suspenders over his shoulders) and a wee bit of see-thru shower curtain draped around. He had a 14 inch sausage prominently poking out of his undies, with (you guessed it) his hand firmly holding on. Oh, and the paper tub had an opening at the bottom to enable him to shuffle around and mill with the 2,500 or so guests in the cavernous hall.

Edited by brahmburgers

By John Le Fevre

(THAIVISA.COM): -- Thai authorities are urging calm after the first case of pandemic A(H1N1) found resistant to the front-line antiviral drug Tamiflu was found in a patient at Ramathibodi Hospital.

The discovery was made in a batch of 50 confirmed pandemic A(H1N1) samples being tested by the hospital laboratory.

The two cases will be discussed at a meeting of virologists and health authorities tomorrow, which will also review the national strategy for combatting the spread of the virus and the planned stockpiling of oseltamivir, the generic version of Tamiflu.

The meeting will also discuss treatment guidelines and whether Thailand should stockpile the alternative antiviral drug zanamivir.

Prof Dr Wasun Chantratita, chief of virology and molecular microbiology at Ramathibodi Hospital, said the Tamiflu resistant strain was found in a Thai who had since recovered from pandemic A(H1N1).

Health experts have previously cautioned that overuse, incorrect prescribing, or self medicating with oseltamivir may lead to drug resistance.

Dr. Wasun said 10,000 out of 15,000 samples sent for testing were positive for the pandemic A(H1N1) virus, leading us to assume that the majority of people with flu-like symptoms will have pandemic A(H1N1).

Meanwhile a doctor in Malaysia has said that avoiding masturbation and homosexual activities are among preventive measures people can take to reduce their chances of contracting the virus.

Dr. V. M. Palaniappan, an eminent practitioner of complimentary therapy, said that such activities caused the body to develop friction heat which in turn, produced acid and made the body hyperacidised.

Dr. Palaniappan told Bernama, the Malaysian national news agency, that masturbation and homosexual activity made "the body become an easy target for pandemic A(H1N1) infection," however, the normal sexual union between members of the opposite sex was absolutely safe.

Dr Palaniappan, a former associate professor of ecology at Universiti Malaya, said his 33 years of research had shown that high acidity in the body resulted in loss of immunity, thus making people more susceptible to viral diseases such as pandemic A(H1N1).

The doctor said to prevent acidity, it was essential to consume alkaline food and drinks that could neutralise excess acid in the body.

He recommended people drink coconut water, which is alkaline, and therefore could be used as a herbal medicine for the prevention of pandemic A(H1N1), along with orange, lemon and pomelo which, despite containing citric acid, were very rich in potassium and therefore, would not disturb the body's immunity.

thaivisa-news.png

Thanks and keep educating us. I promise your team that I will forward your websites to all my friends...

Finally THEY created a virus to get rid of all the wanke_rs in the world :)

thanks to all the doctors and professors working on it,

it should help us a lot to drop the worlds population and give the non wanke_rs enough food to survive the future ROFL

:D:D:D

By John Le Fevre

Dr. Palaniappan told Bernama, the Malaysian national news agency, that masturbation and homosexual activity made "the body become an easy target for pandemic A(H1N1) infection," however, the normal sexual union between members of the opposite sex was absolutely safe.

thaivisa-news.png

I started to masturbate while reading this. Please ,virologists and other experts: 'What's the differnce between having an orgasm through masturbation and having sex with my wife, or yours, which could also result into an 'unmasturbated' orgasm. Didn't you say that sleeping with your wife's okay ,but masturbating alone isn't

good for my health? Here's my number for your wife: 0860713571 :)

Edited by Sisaketmike

Without a randomized, double-blind study of the safety, transmissibility and phenotypic and genotypic stability of cold-adapted influenza virus vaccine I will continue to recommend Marmite jars.

• 2 weeks later...
This post wins! It made me laugh real hard. thanks..

I agree this must rate the best joke on "ThaiVisa" this year. I actually work in Malaysia and have Bupa Int healthcare. So I'll "hot foot it" out of hear should I fall ill !!!. Good one keep them coming.

Dongtan beach Pattaya must be deserted now that this news has broken hehehehe!!!

I always thought that wanking was associated with going blind, now im really worried i could also get flu because of it.

Sportsmen having sex before major sporting events is meant to affect their onfield performance, so i heard down the pub.

Yehhh and it causes hair to grow in the palm of your hands !! thats real bad for professional card players, so beware .