Death Penalty For Foreign Paederasts

The_Eye_Of_Sauron

The Court of Thai Visa is dishing out this sentence for tourists wot have had a Hummer.

What about the murderous paedophiles who then kill the kids? I mean, killing them is much much much worse. (Yet we haven't got any more severe punishments to hand out for that).

This is how Jeffrey Dahmer ensured there were no kids to testify against him (he put them in the Freezer)

In the Finnish case, photos show the boys at the Police Station pointing an accusatory finger at the Perp.

If you're going to get the death sentence for your 'Tommy Tank' - then you may as well chuck the kid off the balcony ("Yes Constable, He jumped off")

ps

Obviously I am NOT advocating throwing children out of windows (so don't jump to that conclusion). That is a very cruel act to do to a child.

The Court of Thai Visa is dishing out this sentence for tourists wot have had a Hummer.

What about the murderous paedophiles who then kill the kids? I mean, killing them is much much much worse. (Yet we haven't got any more severe punishments to hand out for that).

This is how Jeffrey Dahmer ensured there were no kids to testify against him (he put them in the Freezer)

In the Finnish case, photos show the boys at the Police Station pointing an accusatory finger at the Perp.

If you're going to get the death sentence for your 'Tommy Tank' - then you may as well chuck the kid off the balcony ("Yes Constable, He jumped off")

ps

Obviously I am NOT advocating throwing children out of windows (so don't jump to that conclusion). That is a very cruel act to do to a child.

In replying to this post I would first of all like to say that I am not advocating the death penalty to anyone I am sure that the law of the land will give the appropriate sentence to a convicted peodaphile.

I am sure that there are, have been and will be peodaphiles who kill their child victims thinking that this will allow them to escape on the molestation charges....but this also happens in other cases of murder where the murderer thinks by killing people it will allow him to escape from justice for other crimes.

I would think that if the peodaphile was of this disposition i.e. would kill to cover up his crime then whether he was going to get a 30 year jail sentence or the death penalty he would still commit the murder.

Can we get off the peado trip, There are mant threads running on here at the moment, can't we just keep it on one thread?

It is not indicitive to Thailand so fail to see why it deserves to dominate the forum

Put the soap boxes away boys...Please

Can we get off the peado trip, There are mant threads running on here at the moment, can't we just keep it on one thread?

It is not indicitive to Thailand so fail to see why it deserves to dominate the forum

Put the soap boxes away boys...Please

Back to TPV`s then toastwars.....up an atem :D

It is amazing that we can discuss farangs who molest Thai kids but are banned from discussing other topics........couldnt resist ...sorry :o

ps

But people here get sentenced to death or get life in prison for selling Yabba or ecstacy.

Molesting children is much, much, much worse.

Personally, I think the criminal punishment system in Thailand is totally out of whack.

If he doesn't get as bad of a sentence as you would get for selling an ecstacy pill to your buddy, then something is really messed up here.

People murder people in the states to cover up robberies and such. Crimes which don't carry a death penalty. So your argument for adding a motive to murder is dead in the water.