Searching: Apartment And Office Space

Peter_Patong

Hi,

I planing to move from Patong to Bangkok and searching for an apartment on high floor AND an office space in or near the same building. Preferable location, around Sukhumvit – MBK - Siam Square, but accept anyware in central Bangkok.

Requirements:

Apartment: 80-150sq.m, one-two bedrooms, high floor, fully furnished, wooden floor, low rent, near subway/sky-train stations, access to swimming pool. 15-30 000.-/month

Office Space: 60-100 sq.m., one reception and two office rooms, low rent, carpet or wooden floor, 15-20 000.-/month

Please send me information and photos of what you can offer

A suitable house/villa for living and office can also be considered.

Asoke has a good mix of residential & office buildings. You may have to walk from one to the other (5 mins).

If you start at the Asoke entrance to Soi Cowboy and walk north, away from Sukhumvit theres a place about 100m up on the same side that is advertising office/residential space for rent.

If that's no good keep walking north - there's loads of places. Good luck.

Asoke has a good mix of residential & office buildings. You may have to walk from one to the other (5 mins).

If you start at the Asoke entrance to Soi Cowboy and walk north, away from Sukhumvit theres a place about 100m up on the same side that is advertising office/residential space for rent.

Keep walking North, past Siam Commercial Bank on the right, past 7/11 on the corner of the junction till you come to Asoke Place Condominium. This is a quality condo with many expats renting apartments there. There is also a very nice, prominent office available for rent within Asoke Place, the office is on the ground floor just on the left as you pass by the security guard. The office was used by a trading company who have vacated the offices. No sure about residential vacancies, check with the office on the 10th floor.

I don't know if i'm blind or what... I could not see that sign "office/residential space"

Peter.....Maybe to much beer chang make me blind...... :o

I don't know if i'm blind or what... I could not see that sign "office/residential space"

Peter.....Maybe to much beer chang make me blind...... :o

Its dead opposite the MRT station which is away from the BTS. The 'for rent' sign is not too big (walk it - don't use a car), but there's a big stone/concrete sign that says "Asoke ******" (sorry, I can't remember the name).