Farang Security @ Fabrique

rob69

LOADED CLEARLY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, IF THE THAT WAS THE FACT THAT THE FARANGS ARE THE HIGH ROLLERS IN THE NIGHT CLUBS AND THE THAIS WERE THERE CHEAPSKATES THEN THE COVER CHARGE WOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND IF THEY REALLY DONT WANT FARANG TO GO THERE THEY WILL JUST SAY NO FARANG. OR MAKE FARANG ADHERE TO THE SAME DRESS CODE AS THE THAI.

AND BTW LOADED IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE IS LITTLE PROFIT ON WHISKEY THE PROFIT IS ON THE MIXERS (SODA, WATER ICE) THAT IS WHY PUBS LET YOU BRING YOUR OWN WHISKEY, TRY WALKING IN WITH YOUR OWN SODA AND ICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, AND IF YOU GET YOUR 300 BAHT BACK FOR DRINKS HOW IS IT A RIP OFF

FOR ANYONE WHO IS INTERSTED ENOUGH OR CONFUSED ABOUT WHO TO BELIEVE WHY NOT POP DOWN TO FABRIQUE IN THE EVENING AND TALK TO THE THAI SECURITY THERE AND ASK THEM WAHT HAPPEND LAST NIGHT WITH ROB 69. I DONT LIE AND HAVE NOTHING TO HIDE. MY JOB IS SECURITY SO I JUST DO MY JOB.

Why the capitalization?

Trying to intimidate?

I bet you're a tourist policemen, or at least want to be one.

Do you find capital letters intimidating? :)

Good to hear the other side.Well done seems a fair response.I can only think that if he is from U.K he would be very lucky to be able to post,morning after the event with unsavoury behaviour

Quite correct, if the bouncer was an English thug/bouncer, he along with his 'colleagues' would have kicked the <deleted> out of the guy trying to have a night out.

British bouncer in Chaing Mai - what a joke. I hope immigration catch up with you very soon.

@ LOADED

Why should Immigration catch up with him huh? Do you envy his ability to work in Thailand?

Do you really think that a business like Fabrique is gonna post an illegal at their entrance, doing this critical job? The fact they hired a professional to handle all the previously remarked issues about farang's behaving incorrectly, is proof they're concerned about their marketing/revenue/image,et cetera.

Quiet contra-dictionary now don't you think yourself?

Good evening, I'm off to Fabrique, having my 300 THB ready, wearing shoes, pants and a freshly ironed shirt, ready to have some well behaving fun.

LOADED CLEARLY DOES NOT KNOW WHAT HE IS TALKING ABOUT, IF THE THAT WAS THE FACT THAT THE FARANGS ARE THE HIGH ROLLERS IN THE NIGHT CLUBS AND THE THAIS WERE THERE CHEAPSKATES THEN THE COVER CHARGE WOULD BE THE OTHER WAY ROUND IF THEY REALLY DONT WANT FARANG TO GO THERE THEY WILL JUST SAY NO FARANG. OR MAKE FARANG ADHERE TO THE SAME DRESS CODE AS THE THAI.

AND BTW LOADED IF YOU KNEW WHAT YOU WERE TALKING ABOUT THERE IS LITTLE PROFIT ON WHISKEY THE PROFIT IS ON THE MIXERS (SODA, WATER ICE) THAT IS WHY PUBS LET YOU BRING YOUR OWN WHISKEY, TRY WALKING IN WITH YOUR OWN SODA AND ICE AND SEE WHAT HAPPENS, AND IF YOU GET YOUR 300 BAHT BACK FOR DRINKS HOW IS IT A RIP OFF

You see that button to your left? It says 'Caps Lock'. Click on it once, please.

Thais are allowed to take in their own whiskey because if they had to pay the bar's price, there would be no customers.

PEDCAT i used to agree with you, but it is the farang that come in and dont order anything not the thais believe me if the thais started doing it too they would soon start getting charged, so do you refuse to go to the zoo or refuse to go to a national park because or the different pricing scheme? or do you take your thai drivers licence? do thais complain that anyone who is from europe can easily fly to any country in the world but a thai has to go through so much red tape and paper work and proof of money and sponsership, it is alot easier for us to come and live here than the other way round. unfortuantly it really is the give a dog a bad name thing here. if enough farang go somewhere and take the piss, they will assume all will behave that way and take steps to provent it.

Good to hear the other side.Well done seems a fair response.I can only think that if he is from U.K he would be very lucky to be able to post,morning after the event with unsavoury behaviour

Quite correct, if the bouncer was an English thug/bouncer, he along with his 'colleagues' would have kicked the <deleted> out of the guy trying to have a night out.

British bouncer in Chaing Mai - what a joke. I hope immigration catch up with you very soon.

Why should Immigration catch up with him huh? Do you envy his ability to work in Thailand?

Jobs that provide work permits for foreigners are restricted. If this guy has a work permit, he's the first and only foreign bouncer in Thailand with one.

http://www.thaivisa.com/330.0.html

loaded . farnag can bring whiskey too not only thais and obviously you have not looked at the prices in most pubs because there is liitle difference in buying the whiskey outside or inside, i have told you once already the profit is on the mixers that is why they will let you bring your own whisky, ever try to bring your own beer?

loaded where on this list is security work restricted for farang, do you actually have the list, better still do you really know what your talking about? because from your posts it really does seem that you dont. i dont see why farangs get so fired up about who has a work permit and who does not.... why dont you call immigration if your so sure you are right? send them down there because you seem to think you are the guru here

Jobs that provide work permits for foreigners are restricted. If this guy has a work permit, he's the first and only foreign bouncer in Thailand with one.

http://www.thaivisa.com/330.0.html

You have forgotten to read and understand all previous posts.

Now,.... scroll back and try again.

loaded where on this list is security work restricted for farang, do you actually have the list, better still do you really know what your talking about? because from your posts it really does seem that you dont. i dont see why farangs get so fired up about who has a work permit and who does not.... why dont you call immigration if your so sure you are right? send them down there because you seem to think you are the guru here

Not my style but anyone who has been here a while knows you don't get a work permit as a doorman.

Appreciate you turning off the capitalization - it's just so crass

loaded there are many different job discriptions that can be used for work permit reasons, but your still wrong because security is not a restriced proffession here, every thai has the right to employ who ever they like to handle there security, please provide us all with a copy of this list so we can start to take you a bit seriously

Thais are allowed to take in their own whiskey because if they had to pay the bar's price, there would be no customers.

You seem to think that in late-night clubs here Thais don't spend money but Farangs do. They seem to think the other way round. I wonder who's right? Besides, it obviously isn't all Farangs, but if some are misbehaving and not spending how do you handle it? If I were going to such a place I would expect to spend at least 300 baht so it wouldn't concern me.

I can well imagine the problems that might arise because of cultural differences, espescially late at night. And when a place is full of young people that are well-oiled it could certainly be a big problem. The Farang security seems like a good option to me.

Too often people make rash judgements and make knee-jerk reactions. People assume straight-away it is a racist policy. Assume the worst, that is so often the way. Assume that because someone is involved in security he is a neanderthal or wannabe policeman, assume that the owners don't know what they are doing. Why not assume that they are astute businessmen and they are merely trying their best to address a difficult problem. Not the way you or I might have handled it, but then there are cultural differences to take into account.

As in all pubs/clubs 'The management reserves the right.....'

Edited by KevinHunt

Not my style but anyone who has been here a while knows you don't get a work permit as a doorman.

Appreciate you turning off the capitalization - it's just so crass

Seems like our friend loaded is cornered and now starts talking ABOUT CAPTALIZATION OR NOT... WELL DONE...

khunvee good man and well said come down to fabrique and have a drink with us, keep your 300 baht in your pocket your the kind of customer we want, not scum

So, if they are farang, they are scum and must pay 300 baht

If they are your friend, they get in for free!

Interesting

It's funny how you describe people you don't like as scum but can't spell 'you're'. So, would you be talking about educated, or uneducated scum?

I think its an ok rule. Whenever I go to a decent club, I expect to spend at least 300B in drinks - and usually open a bottle. So i would not even flinch, assuming it was made very CLEAR to me that this 300B is direct exchange for drinks. And more important done in a gentle manner that does not embarrass me.

I also understand well about Ki-nok falang and wanting to keep a good image in a club.

However a falang arriving with a group of thais and singling out the falang to charge and not the thais would be a little of a face-losing incident. So that would need to be considered and treded carefully. Thai people forget that Falang people also have face.

now consider if a group of 4 thai people arrived together and one was pulled aside and asked to pay. pretty embarrassing no?

Edited by Shah Jahan

khunvee good man and well said come down to fabrique and have a drink with us, keep your 300 baht in your pocket your the kind of customer we want, not scum

Interesting

It's funny how you describe people you don't like as scum but can't spell 'you're'. So, would you be talking about educated, or uneducated scum?

So now it's his spelling... why don't you just give it up if you have nothing to add to this subject....

Interesting

Sorry, am I missing something here? You had a go at him because he left the caps lock on. Now it's his spelling?

Is that your best response? Really?

And it's 'Interesting' that his friends get in free? In what way is that interesting? Bleedin' obvious I would have thought!

You're gonna (is that okay , or would you prefer 'going to'?) have to do better than that.

I think I've said all I need to say.

The bouncer and his friends please post away.

Most haunted is on Starworld and I have missed most of it because of this thread. I'M ANNOYED AND HARD.

:):D:D not sure i understand loadeds last comment is he saying he is a Hard Man LOL

he sounds the thug LOL

On another note if the guy on the door is who I think it is its a FRENCH guy who happens to sound english. speaks fluent Thai. fluent english and without a french accent. and of course his native language French

not a fan of the french but this guy is stella a real nice guy

Edited by FarangCravings

:)

//edit - reason for closure - the OP started the topic to complain about a place & person, a polite and thorough explanation was given by the individual being accused at which point he was needlessly attacked and as such the topic became too argumentative and inflammatory to maintain. Plus at least one or two topics covering the 300 baht issue for this place and one other has already been created.