Lost Husband

java

well... fresh news!

The procedure at the Court has started.

One friend of him told me my husband met "that girl" through Internet at least in August 04. When my husband travelled to Bangkok the first time she was waiting for him at the airport being with him all the time until his back home.... curious he visited a jewellery shop buying some items he brought home... I wonder how many more he bought...

I suspect he finally got what he deserved (although he thinks he is smarter than most of people). She is 45 y.o. with no job and speak quite good english, her nick is "gung", 2 teenager sons (quite grown up) at least -who do not do anything by themselves-. She knows a lot of "strange thai people" and she was who put my husband in contact to them and the lawyer to close the business... I mean he could buy the 49%.... I guess for more business than this one (internet cafe, beer bar...., etc.)

His friend told me he problably will be milked until he has no more money... but he seems very happy for that since he bought a lot of things for her and her family while he brought two pair of plastic shoes for his smallest son (less than 3 y.o. at that moment.). .. by the way... I threw them to the garbage.

Maybe I am wrong?... but his strategy is quite clear... to use her to get a long visa, land to build... hers... to leave the cow with no milk and kicking him later or perhaps earlier when she discovers.. his lies and she is not the only one?

Your opinions and predictions are very welcome! :D

:o

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The confessions of a window cleaner!!!

Don't all of us here at least attempt to create a new identity, or in part. Sad indeed this story but not unique.

I can't help noticing an accent in your writing java, from where do you originate.

Are your children 'His' children or adopted.

Family men or women don't just take off without stong cause, especially if the family unit is solid. You mentioned that he was hoading money so there was no real pressure from that area.

There are indeed two side to a coin, we can only guess at his and whether his actions were justified.

If there is to be a witch hunt for this guy by producing photo's.. where will it end.

I can imagine a most wanted board with all kinds of unsuspecting men being hunted down for no viable reason other than one sided stories.

However, on the flipside, if we do have his picture and one of us knows him then perhaps a friendly chat in the boozer here might help him redress.

T.

Earlier on the OP said,

I was and I am with a lawyer and we will go the Court but things take time and he knew that...

And then went on to say, in following posts, that lack of funds was preventing presuing him in the courts.

Any lawyer would be aware that there is no need for persuance in the court to cost large amounts of money, would be aware that grounds for seperation/divorces need not require any other evidence than the fact of disertion.

And what about all those details in the OPs posts, little snippets that when read together paint a strangely familiar picture (Familiar because it is the cliche view of Farang guy ditches family for Thai women, buys land, house, gold etc etc and winds up ripped off).

Having read the OPs posts I am convinced the OP is a Troll and very likely male, stuck overseas and not griping on because of the misfortune of not being in Thailand.

'Java' - I wonder what the OP's ISPN tells us about the OP's location?

Troll !

My bet is the OP's ISPN places him in either the UK or if no the UK, then in Thailand.

I'd also bet on his ISPN being the same as A.N.Other member (though I have no opinion what his other 'handle' is)

And yes, 'he', not 'she'.

No, I am not a window cleaner not a troll either.

Before we were abandoned I was a married house wife who had children with her husband... now I am a separated woman with children, getting money and social help from the Government to live until the Court fixes his grant.

I lived and still live in Scandinavia, that is why my English is not so good.

I think you did not understand what I wrote earlier or maybe I do not understand what you wrote.. but a separated woman with children and no job can get here a free lawyer who will represent her once the Court decides like this.

Apart from that they are going to look into all his stuffs as they already have some proofs about missing amounts.

I think then, you have a problem.

I learnt English when I was a student... not in my mind to publish my curricula.

The important thing is to understand each others not the quality of our level of spoken/written English.

Java,

I am not disputing your english, it is as I say excellent, I'm just curious to know where you learned it and where your english teacher was from.

Whereever, whoever, has done a great job.

Java,

I am not disputing your english, it is as I say excellent, I'm just curious to know where you learned it and where your english teacher was from.

Whereever, whoever, has done a great job.

A lot of native 'English' speaking people wonder why so many Europeans speak so many langugages...

We study :o, travel and speak our foreign languages; English speaking people are spoiled with their language and (in most cases) don't bother to study and learn (an)other language(s).

We do; and, Oh, I'm not from Scandinavia :D

LaoPo

Edited by LaoPo

There are 2 side to every story and we don't have the mans.

The way that the laws are slanted in the West, any man that doesn't tuck away a bit for himself is a fool, IMHO.

Especially since when marriages fail the laws are often so squarely against the man that he loses assets that usually only he worked for...and his kids.

That said, if the OP is legit, it sounds as if she got rid of a real winner. Too bad about the cash though.

The house should help make up for it a bit hopefully... :o

IA

My bet is the OP's ISPN places him in either the UK or if no the UK, then in Thailand.

I'd also bet on his ISPN being the same as A.N.Other member (though I have no opinion what his other 'handle' is)

And yes, 'he', not 'she'.

GuestHouse

How much do you want to bet on the OP's location?

Put up or shutup. :o

Guesthouse, How much would you like to bet ?

I will wager up to 100k Baht you are wrong.

:o

Dr Pat, winning a quick 100k would buy an aweful amount of Chang :D

What was his accent? :o

That is right, its now a question of distinguishing the accent.

The OP says they are from Scandanavia, I must say that means his accent would have to come from Denmark, Finland, Norway or Sweden.

I don't think I would be able to differentiate any of those accents.

Since the OP has not said what country he is from, I am going to wait for her to say the country.

Hmmm.. what nationality are you? This problem seems like about everyone I know in thailand (sorry for the pun). One should ask oneself why people run to Thailand, I have a good idea but I would not want to hurt anyones feeling.

Children left behind in a relationship is cruel and as someone stated earlier get legal advise, however tracking him down in Bangkok is like trying to find a needle in a haystack!

Goodluck. :o

Well nice of you to lay the money down, but its a distraction from what I'm acutally saying.

I believe the OP is trolling - there is far too much detail in the OP's posts, far too much cliche of the (Farang Ditches wife for Thai girl, gets ripped off.... etc).

I don't have sight of ISPN numbers (I presume the Mods do) and I strongly susppect the OP is submitting from the same machine as an already registered user.

The whole string of posts reaks of Troll.

If I am wrong then I owe the OP an apology. If I am right then I would suggest the OP gets some help.

I believe the OP is trolling - there is far too much detail in the OP's posts, far too much cliche of the (Farang Ditches wife for Thai girl, gets ripped off.... etc).

And I think you are flame-baiting.

I don't have sight of ISPN numbers (I presume the Mods do) and I strongly susppect the OP is submitting from the same machine as an already  registered user.

The word is 'IP-adress'. There is nothing called 'ISPN number'.

The whole string of posts reaks of Troll.

See above.

Btw, unless you haven't figured it out sofar, in Scandinavia we atleast get a half-decent education-system, meaning we are thought atleast 2 but in most cases 3 or 4 languages. English is tought from 4th grade in Sweden, and it's the same deal for the other countries too. Don't start a private war since you cannot distinguise a poster from UK and an (obious) from Scandinavia.

To OP: PM a picture if you want someone in BKK to be on the lookout.