Need Help With List Of Recruiters For Expat Job

Does anyone know any recruiters in New York who are specialized in Expat Job in Thailand or Asia? My husband and I would like to move to Thailand or Asia but I don't know where to start or which recruiters we should contact.

One more question, is it better to contact recruiters in US or in Thailand or Singapore... for expat opportunity?

Thanks

Does anyone know any recruiters in New York who are specialized in Expat Job in Thailand or Asia? My husband and I would like to move to Thailand or Asia but I don't know where to start or which recruiters we should contact.

One more question, is it better to contact recruiters in US or  in Thailand or Singapore... for expat opportunity?

Thanks

It's better to contact the recruters in the states as the expat wage will be significantly better.

A more likely place to land that overseas job would be the Houston area. Loads of recruters there. Pick up a copy of the Sunday Houston Cronicle.

Best of luck! :o

Getting an expat position is not easy. It depends highly on your skill sets and your connections in the job that you're working. Non-executive jobs are especially hard to find since they can hire someone locally for much less. Executives have an easier time since companies don't want to give up control when they set up operations in a foreign country. If your husband is an executive, try the link below and click on Executive Openings to see the requirements. If not, he can try other links such as JobsDB and Jobstopgun to find listings from local and international firms. Also, don't forget that Monster has a section for overseas jobs. Good luck.

http://www.pwc.com/th/eng/main/home/index.html