When Thai Women Say Crazy Things

azza09

In my experience with Thai women over the last three years the most annoying thing is when they start talking crazy'

Little lies to save face that just cause more problems, but the perhaps one of the most funny things they say is :You can go with another girl' just after you have made important plans but they change their minds and don't want to go. They will say something this stupid just to get out of it.

Surely not all Thai women are like this...

You have to understand that the future to a Thai is about 5 minutes from present. Plans are made to be broken. Nothing is set in stone... even if it is written by a lawyer. Once you understand that and go with the flow the easier it will be for you. Make plans ONLY for yourself. If your girlfriend or spouse wants to participate then fine, but don't count on it. By men's standards, women EVERYWHERE say crazy things. Get used to it.

i agree Ian' it is hard to get a Thai to commit to any longterm plans' that i don't mind so much as when you have a flight booked in their name to go up north for a few days and you cannot change it for 'another girl' without all the xtra costs. :)

In my experience with Thai women over the last three years the most annoying thing is when they start talking crazy'

Little lies to save face that just cause more problems, but the perhaps one of the most funny things they say is :You can go with another girl' just after you have made important plans but they change their minds and don't want to go. They will say something this stupid just to get out of it.

Surely not all Thai women are like this...

Mine did this. Still my GF though, cause I love her. But yeah, it's a big no no.

You have to understand that the future to a Thai is about 5 minutes from present. Plans are made to be broken. Nothing is set in stone... even if it is written by a lawyer. Once you understand that and go with the flow the easier it will be for you. Make plans ONLY for yourself. If your girlfriend or spouse wants to participate then fine, but don't count on it. By men's standards, women EVERYWHERE say crazy things. Get used to it.

I'm sure they do think further away into the future Ian. But most are scared, when it comes to making long term decissions, because of family pressure. It's easy for us westerners to jump on a plane to "somewhere" then they do.

I agree completely.

It took me nearly one life and a few relationships to understand it,but maybe we're just unlucky eh Ian.. :)

Edited by mauGR1

My girlfriend has said shes wanted to finish at least twice a week for the last 2 months, and many stretches of time has been much more frequent. And then that she wants to be with me forever after and sorry. Usually because i get all upset as well. When this happens she always mentions its all over, we aren't moving anymore, or going here, or whatever major plans have been made, and makes reference to her old boyfriends as well as my old girlfriend that she has seen before.

She really knows how to make me feel like shit when this happens, but I never say anything bad about her or ever mention anything I know will make her think.

I love her more than anyone Ive ever seen before and shes dam_n good at everything, beside being stable mentally. Though I could probably use some medicine as well as my mind's off the hook too. Anyways Ive never agreed to her proposals of finishing when shes crazy, and usually speak really nice and get sad, and a couple times Ive been ready to start breaking shit and leave, and shes always called telling me to come back.

When shes feeling normal shes so loving and helping to anything "off" about me and says that she'd never leave, even when she goes crazy and that all I should do is wait it out and understand, and that she has never actually gone anywhere. Which is true. Shes never actually left, just told me too. LoL

Apparently this is normal for her and she has always been unstable and used to take alot of medicine because she was scared of everything. With her past boyfriends she says it was the same, and had only finished with them because of very legitimate reasons. I think I'm going to need some "ya" myself soon, but oddly enough Ive never thought of leaving her. Shes so sweet when shes high and so dam_n beautiful. Her aura is as big as the sun when shes high, and when shes low the whole world trembles, and there isn't much in between, though her body is fit for 10 year old's clothes.

Shes 28 and can think large and understand just about everything. Educated in university, speaking English and Japanese enough to communicate basically.

but she always has headaches, stomach aches, and gets sick and tired very easy. We think because her ex-Japanese boyfriend didn't like her to go out much and made her scared of everything, because he was scared of other guys seeing her. and it's legitimate. I'm scared too. Shes dam_n special.

Mainly shes scared because I will be studying in university soon, and shes scared of all the young girls there that might be looking.

I have never had an experience like this before, thats for sure. Never felt so full of someone and so occupied.

I'm sure they do think further away into the future Ian. But most are scared, when it comes to making long term decissions, because of family pressure. It's easy for us westerners to jump on a plane to "somewhere" then they do.

Nothing to do with 'family pressure'. They Don't Want To Go. Especially with you. :)