Land Price Question

ray23

I have lived in Udon so I'm very familair with the area, but not that region.

What is the Meduim price for a rai of land in a small village 60 klms for Chaing Rai. On a paved road with electricty?

many variables here, shanoted or not, close to super highway, etc, etc. 100,000 a rai, 40,000 if good negociator.

many variables here, shanoted or not, close to super highway, etc, etc. 100,000 a rai, 40,000 if good negociator.

Yeah, Mumbo is right. Add to that big village or small village, middle of the village or outskirts, ricepaddy or filled, villagewater etc etc.

Thais have not same preferences as most farangs. We like a nice and quiet place outside the village high up with a good view. They want to be in the middle of the village, on the highway, more traffic - higher price!

:):D:D

Like others say, it depends on a few factors.

I got my Chanote for 850 sqm (just over half a rai) a couple of years ago at 85,000 THB. It is 17km outside CR in a small village, paved road, electricity, next to a school, just under 1km from main road.

Ya I realize that I have lived in Udom for seven years, I think the first post actually answered my question. Need to find a motivated seller just like anywhere else. I'm in no hurry already have a place in Udon