Good Game Pad

joka

Has anyone seen any good game pads in Panthip Plaza or Mbk. Good like Microsoft or Logitech. I've gone through two cheap gamepads and one 500B MSI gamepad (lasted two days) in the past couple of months, and didn't really use them much.

thanks,,,,,,,

The bigger shops that sell legit software (like "dinosaur") carry these. The prices aren't exactly cheap.

Personally, I use a playstation arcade stick (just like the ones in arcades) and attach it via an adapter. I've had it for... hmm... more than 5 years.

I use a parallel port adapter (usb adapters weren't available back then), and I got the driver (ntpad) from a google search. Easy to find, very small.

Of course, a lot of today's computers (and most notebooks) don't come with parallel ports any more, and USB is much more common. I think that USB adapters, if they're HID (human interface device) compliant, don't require a driver.

Some shops sell the gamepad modded with an adapter, some sell just the adapter. Look around, they shouldn't be hard to find, especially at accessory stores.