Nightclubs/discos In Pattaya.

fw1

Guys, does anyone know of any credible alternatives to Marine? I've heard about a place called Boom but have never really looked for it. Does anyone know where it is or the location of any other nightspots where I can listen to some trance/techno?

Thanks

Guys, does anyone know of any credible alternatives to Marine? I've heard about a place called Boom but have never really looked for it. Does anyone know where it is or the location of any other nightspots where I can listen to some trance/techno?

Thanks

Boom is on the Thrappaya rd opposite the Siam Bayview/shore?? hotel (next to Camelot hotel.

It has'nt got good reputation as it is a haven for trouble and wannabe hardmen.

Edited by davethailand

The old Club Ibiza/Boom located a little further up Pratamnuk was far better, didn't really get going until 5/6 in the morning, but that was going back about 4/5 years ago. Obviously things have changed now and the new Boom isn't what it used to be. Last went there about 4 months ago, and haven't been back.

Still, worth checking out if you're into techno or trance, but don't expect many upstanding members of the community to be there.

So Boom isn't really recommended then? So, how would you compare Lucifers to Marine then? For some reason I've never gone in Lucifers on Walking street, even though I've walked past it about a thousand times. Is it any different to the one in Pat Pong, which is a reasonable place to hang out in?

Hi,

There is a new club opening next week behind Blue Chilli on 3rd Road that will be playing trance and house music, set in tropical gardens, JBL sound system, additionally there is a 3 day party on the 18th 19th and 20th March on Beach Road with djs playing trance. Enjoy :o

Hi,

There is a new club opening next week behind Blue Chilli on 3rd Road that will be playing trance and house music, set in tropical gardens, JBL sound system, additionally there is a 3 day party on the 18th 19th and 20th March on Beach Road with djs playing trance. Enjoy :o

Sounds good. Will it not have to close at 1am though?

Hi,

Sounds good. Will it not have to close at 1am though?

Hi,

I guess so!

although there seems to be a movement towards a more lenient policy as i have seen on this forum that some clubs in walking street are clossing at 4a.m. Check the party at the bottom of soi 7 This weekend. Friday- Psy Trance, Saturday- House and Prog Trance, Sunday- Mixture of electronic music. Saturday will be the larger crowds.

Cheers,

djmy

The old Club Ibiza/Boom located a little further up Pratamnuk was far better, didn't really get going until 5/6 in the morning, but that was going back about 4/5 years ago. Obviously things have changed now and the new Boom isn't what it used to be. Last went there about 4 months ago, and haven't been back.

Still, worth checking out if you're into techno or trance, but don't expect many upstanding members of the community to be there.

Ah! them were the good ole days in Boom :o haven't been blinded by the sun falling out a nightclub at 8am for a while :D

I suggest to all of you , stay away from Boom as it is only trouble to get in there. It is a place for hard drug user's and it is a place owned by Thai's you really dont wanna know" Corupt Police Involved". Its a warning to you all . Its bad news and Joy the owner is not in it for fun..

If you find yourself drugged and busted in a piss test by this setup you will understand but wery f...... broke..

Old Boom was a ride the new one is a con.

Now go have fun ..