Squash Courts In Patong

iko

Hello everybody

Squash courts in patong? Where can I find a good one (also embedded in a hotel, but available for outsiders)?

Tks in advance

IKO

I know of one but it is embedded in a bar, not a hotel. Forget the bars name but it is on the southern end of the road that runs behind, JungCeylon, on the eastern side of the road. You can sit at a bar stool and watch the people playing in the single court.

Phuket Arcadia/Hilton just over the hill in Karon has two nice A/C courts. Last I remember an hour rental of the court was around 300 baht. I think the one in Patong doesn't have A/C.

excellent. do they do monthly mebmbership, as of your knowledge?

Phuket Arcadia/Hilton just over the hill in Karon has two nice A/C courts. Last I remember an hour rental of the court was around 300 baht. I think the one in Patong doesn't have A/C.

excellent. do they do monthly mebmbership, as of your knowledge?

they do for gym and tennis so can't see a reason why they wouldn't do for squash

I know of one but it is embedded in a bar, not a hotel. Forget the bars name but it is on the southern end of the road that runs behind, JungCeylon, on the eastern side of the road. You can sit at a bar stool and watch the people playing in the single court.

Is that the place that is owned by a French person, I believe the cook is also French?

If so, I would advise not to attend.

Water in the bathroom NEVER works, and once after eating dinner we had a bill come to 3300 BAHT, we gave 3500 (200 as tip) and after I had walked away they went to my sister and said we still owed 1000 BAHT. She not thinking handed it over befor speaking to me.

After she spoke with me,I went to complain to the owner, who refused to believe us and refused to give the money back.

my 2c.