Aussies?

Daveybabe

What an intelligent posting. Did it take you all day to come up with that one?

Nope, about as long as it took to type it out. I'm an Aussie, some of us are quick thinkers (and typers). :)

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I thought it was quite an intelligent post as well.

Edited by Blinky Bill

Nope, about as long as it took to type it out. I'm an Aussie, some of us are quick thinkers (and typers). :)

Edit: Oh, and thanks for the compliment, I thought it was quite an intelligent post as well.

Sigh. Was referring to the original post.

If it weren't for the Aussies and the Kiwis everyone in Thailand would be on a diet of sake and speaking Japanese :D

True, they chased the japs out too...... :)

True and it's a pity that a few Thai's didn't understand that too :D

Never been colonised :D They also forget that the Burmese ruled the realm for hundreds of years :D

If it weren't for the Aussies and the Kiwis everyone in Thailand would be on a diet of sake and speaking Japanese :D

Never been colonised :D They also forget that the Burmese ruled the realm for hundreds of years :D

The Boks were in the Oz half for most of the day today - is that a form of colonisation too??? :D

A little neutral ground to separate the Frogs and Poms.

The Boks were in the Oz half for most of the day today - is that a form of colonisation too??? :D

And what was the score ??

Did you hear what transpired one year when the All Blacks were in Melbourne for the Bloody Slow Cup? (sic)

There was a huge billboard near the main freeway that said "Fly Air New Zealand"

Some clown got up there during the night and had spray painted over the "Fly Air"

and underneath had spray painted "Sucks!"

So in the morning all Melbournites driving the freeway could read the sign "New Zealand Sucks!"

Not to be outdone another clown climbed the billboard the next night and added his tuppence worth.

In the morning the sign read: "New Zealand Sucks! & Australia Siven!"

If it weren't for the loyal fans the boys dressed in white wouldn't be playing the silly game. :)

The Aussies came second. The Brits came next to last. :D

Ian, maybe you misunderstood but I was talking about "the game" yesterday. The boks were not in Australia to play the game "that only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun", to either watch or participate in.

I was referring to the game as William Webb Ellis is credited with as inventing. :D

I don't get all the Aussie/Pom inside talk and I could care less about sport of any kind, but I have to say that I mostly like Aussies that are traveling or living overseas.

In general, they are friendy and funny and don't take themselves too seriously. Sure there are some dipshits - like every country - but the ratio of wanke_rs to non-wanke_rs is amazingly low.

Let's hear it for the Aussies! :)

If it weren't for the loyal fans the boys dressed in white wouldn't be playing the silly game. :)

The Aussies came second. The Brits came next to last. :D

Ian, maybe you misunderstood but I was talking about "the game" yesterday. The boks were not in Australia to play the game "that only mad dogs and Englishmen go out in the midday sun", to either watch or participate in.

I was referring to the game as William Webb Ellis is credited with as inventing. :D

I understand now. I thought you guys were still talking about the Ashes. I don't get any international sports news here, just as I don't get any North American news when I'm in Thighland.

I was married to an Aussie once and my heart sort of falls in their direction. It's all in good fun though and teasing each other is just part of the game.

I don't get all the Aussie/Pom inside talk and I could care less about sport of any kind, but I have to say that I mostly like Aussies that are traveling or living overseas.

In general, they are friendy and funny and don't take themselves too seriously. Sure there are some dipshits - like every country - but the ratio of wanke_rs to non-wanke_rs is amazingly low.

As a expat pom living in Thailand for just 5 years, I totally agree, most of the Aussie's Ive met have been a great laugh and genuine nice people. This I cannot say about the yanks.

As a expat pom living in Thailand for just 5 years, I totally agree, most of the Aussie's Ive met have been a great laugh and genuine nice people. This I cannot say about the yanks.

And that from a Pom. You're a very astute man, thaimiller. I'll buy you a beer next Friday.

Boks 32 - roos less!!!!

Could have been closer but the Roos kept forgetting the ball!!!!....did ok when they took it with 'em.... :)

32-25

Boks made the mistake of easing off in the last 10 minutes, and letting in 2 tries

But in all, too good and will finish with the Trinations title next week, when they will take the Wallabies out in Brissy next week. Will be tough week for Dingo.

true, a real pity. We could get special privileges and entitlements to this fine country, like say, opportunity to own land, hmm I guess not. How bout a waiver for the enterance fee to Mandalay/Fabrique? :D

And that from a Pom. You're a very astute man, thaimiller. I'll buy you a beer next Friday.

make sure its left on the bar for 30 mins before drinking, they hate em cold :D

Your response couldn't be classed as one of the greatest ever could it? If you can't take banter and pee-taking then what the hel_l are you doing reading this? You should get out more, (Sigh) there are some sad people in the is world.

Your response couldn't be classed as one of the greatest ever could it? If you can't take banter and pee-taking then what the hel_l are you doing reading this? You should get out more, (Sigh) there are some sad people in the is world.

You can talk you goose.

The majority of your posts are about a sport you don't even care about.

Oh yeah, there was another good one you made about "rain in CM".

You've started 3 theads on the topic and like you, it's getting a bit

boring.