Hotel With Large In-room Jacuzzi?

tonititan

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any hotels in Bangkok with a BIG jacuzzi in the bathroom? Not the kind that is barely bigger than a regular bathtub...the kind that you could lay in, or that could comfortably fit two people. Lots of hotels advertise jacuzzi tubs, but I've been to some of those in Bangkok and around Thailand, and I haven't seen any yet that even match the size of my own bathtub!

I've been looking into the Davis Hotel, at one of the pricier suites. From the pictures, the jacuzzi looks large, but I know that photos can be deceptive. Anyone been there?

Thanks!

Hi, I was wondering if anyone knows of any hotels in Bangkok with a BIG jacuzzi in the bathroom? Not the kind that is barely bigger than a regular bathtub...the kind that you could lay in, or that could comfortably fit two people. Lots of hotels advertise jacuzzi tubs, but I've been to some of those in Bangkok and around Thailand, and I haven't seen any yet that even match the size of my own bathtub!

I've been looking into the Davis Hotel, at one of the pricier suites. From the pictures, the jacuzzi looks large, but I know that photos can be deceptive. Anyone been there?

Thanks!

Big enough for 4 !