Revo 2022 model - Speedo cluster in Thai language

Can anyone advice if it’s possible to change the info screen  in the middle of the Speedo cluster from Thai to English ?

I know the entertainment screen have multiple language options - But not sure about the Speedo cluster info screen. I was looking at a second hand Revo but the shop selling it had no idea if it is possible 

Appreciate some insight on this

Thanks

jan

1 minute ago, rvaviator said:

Can anyone advice if it’s possible to change the info screen  in the middle of the Speedo cluster from Thai to English ?

I know the entertainment screen have multiple language options - But not sure about the Speedo cluster info screen. I was looking at a second hand Revo but the shop selling it had no idea if it is possible 

Appreciate some insight on this

Thanks

jan

It must be, I have aa 2023 Revo and it's in English.

13 hours ago, rvaviator said:

I know the entertainment screen have multiple language options

No idea about the Revo but with other cars, if you change the language on that screen, the language changes for everything else.

• Like 1

Well that has been my experience in the past as well - But in this case it’s not. Dealer changed the entertainment screen to English but the Speedo cluster centre part remained in Thai …. Seller said it was not possible to change it … I did not take it any further at that time but find it strange it’s not possible to change it as well

Problem solved - yes can change - on the settings page - Thai - English - Spanish … Was a bit tricky as initially all was in Thai but Google translate helped 

• Thumbs Up 1