Phitsanulok Immigration Office

mhortig

• 2 weeks later...
Yesterday I was in Nan office to renew my reitrement visa. They spoke confidently that there would be an office in Phitanulok opening this month. They acknowledged that there had been some delays but it looked like a sure thing now.

Similar story at Tak office, I was told there would be a new immigration office at Nakhon Sawan soon.

I was at the Immigration Dept. in Ayuttha yesterday and was told that they are looking for an office site in Lopburi. My next 90 day report is due November and was told to gome to the Ayuttha ofice as it may be early next year before Lopburi opens.

When they opened Ayuttha a couple of years agoit had a staff of 3, yesterday 9 working there!!!!!

The Lopburi office will look after Lopburi, Singburi, Chainat.Always found the Ayuttha staff excellent to deal with.

BAYBOY

I was at the Immigration Dept. in Ayuttha yesterday and was told that they are looking for an office site in Lopburi. My next 90 day report is due November and was told to gome to the Ayuttha ofice as it may be early next year before Lopburi opens.

When they opened Ayuttha a couple of years agoit had a staff of 3, yesterday 9 working there!!!!!

The Lopburi office will look after Lopburi, Singburi, Chainat.Always found the Ayuttha staff excellent to deal with.

BAYBOY

interesting...I was informed by the Kanchanaburi immigration office not long ago that the Ayudha office service area now also includes Suphanburi as well...where shall Suphan residents go when the Ayudha office closes? :)

I say honorary Thai citizenship (without any further immigration requirements) to be offered to anyone without a definite immigration office assignment! :D

• 1 month later...