Credit Card Ordering; Ip Address Needs To Be "us".

thohts

I need to order stuff every few days using my credit card and give no indication that I am in Thailand (my CC billing address is in the USA).

Accessing sites blocked by the royal whomever (like searchfeed.com, where I advertise my business) is no problem when I use a proxy server. Problem is, when I use my CREDIT CARD on an SSL proxy server in the USA the credit card processor (2checkout, ccbill, etc) sees that my IP address is actually in Thailand.

So, automatically, the order gets cancelled. This has happened dozens of times. Only after going through a rigorous process of faxing my identification and providing loads of proof that I am who I say I am does the order go through (after re-submitting the charge to my credit card, of course).

I've tried anonymous proxies, transparent proxies, high anonymity SSL proxies. Nothing so far works. Getting someone in the US to order for me is not an option.

Any suggestions?

I need to order stuff every few days using my credit card and give no indication that I am in Thailand (my CC billing address is in the USA).

Accessing sites blocked by the royal whomever (like searchfeed.com, where I advertise my business) is no problem when I use a proxy server. Problem is, when I use my CREDIT CARD on an SSL proxy server in the USA the credit card processor (2checkout, ccbill, etc) sees that my IP address is actually in Thailand.

So, automatically, the order gets cancelled. This has happened dozens of times. Only after going through a rigorous process of faxing my identification and providing loads of proof that I am who I say I am does the order go through (after re-submitting the charge to my credit card, of course).

well, let me try to get into ....

No way period.

cc bill in us, you're here. cc from states orders to los. tried to use proxies to fool billing system. want to order more and more often. for every billing system you're carder - not good.

to hide and mock your actual ip you need secure vpn chanel (26-30$ per month) - the only chance to make look like you're somewhere else.

but, it's a pretty tricky way, isn't?

Thanks anyway.

I'm actually going to look into the secure vpn chanel thing. I am thinking of getting a dedicated server for my business (if I can pay for the darn thing!) so this may be an option with some hosts.