Requirements For Uk Man To Marry Here In Thailand

jcgodber

Of course despite what many thai ladies may wish you do not have t get married

Also a village or traditional ceremony with monks is just that with none of the need for a divorce should

Karma dump upon your tryst

The advice above is sound and the Ul embassy were kind enough to do 1st thing

Id already located traslator opposite digonal of intersection

Easy to find theyre looking 4 u

Then a trip Skytrain to Mochit 50baht 10min cab to Chang Wattana

Go upstairs and

GET A TICKET

Pay the fee hand in all the docs and Voila did it all in one morning and now have rest of married life to reflect

Good luck

The transaltion agents can do the trip for you for 2k but quicker diy

I need to know what paperwork is needed for a UK man to marry a Thai . I tried to use the search but could not get it to work. Thanks for any information.

DONT pay an agent to do anything as it is all straightfoward. Freedom to marry form has to be typed up and handed in at the embassy, go back next day to pick it up then get it translated into Thai then go to the ministry at laksi, if you get there before noon you can pick up the paperwork in the afternoon and get to the registry office up the road by three where it cost me 20 baht for each marriage certificate. You need to get a fre photocopies there of passport but it's not as difficult or time consuming as agents want you to think

The only requirement is full blown Lunacy... :D

:D absolutely correct....and some humor you should not forget and the knowledge of your place after marriage in the family of your beloved wife, usually it is Mama, Papa, Sister, Brother, Aunts, Uncles Cousins special cousins :D (which take care of your house while you are in your homecountry).....and the buffalo, the fishs in the pool AND....then YOU Tirak.

btw, she will help you to make a small fortune, all you need is a big fortune before.

just kidding, I know yours is different :)