Best Way To Send Some Merchandise Worldwide

Hello everybody

Is it legal to sell merchandise from the road markets worldwide through internet? Whats the best way to send it from thailand worldwide ?

Whats cheaper ? whats Secure ?

Thank you a lot

Ben

See no problem. Sell it through Ebay and just mail it from the post office. Alternatively you can use services like Mail Boxes Etc, but they end up at the post office anyway. You just pay extra.

Ebay is a very good choice. No legal woes (as long it's legal).

Where possible, I ship using EMS postal airmail. This can be tracked (using link at http://ems.thailandpost.co.th/index.php - although once packages leave Thailand, follow-up reporting is spotty).

It is not available to all countries - I recently was unable to use EMS to El Salvador, and South Africa.

To North America and most of Europe (other than Portugal), delivery takes four days or less. India is a problem - some packages get sidelined for weeks. Others get though in five days.

I am typically sending 1-3 kg packages. EMS tops out at 20 kg to most countries - 15, and even 10 kg to some. The post office can supply a full price listing, by country and weight - in 250 gram increments.

Good luck!

Steve Sykes

Managing Director

Indo-Siam Group

Bangkok

[email protected]

i almost always use EMS even sensative documents, shipping socuments...samples....EMS is the best...

just once i send a package to bennin republic(africa), when i asked for how to track that particular package, they gave me a tracking number of fedex and their URL....

so i suppose in countries where EMS goesnt have a reach to , they send it thru some reliable international courier at charges much lower than if u send it thru fedex directly.

I had a parcel sent to me from Thailand to the Uk, mid wales, it was sent on Monday 14th March i received it Wed 16th March, i could not beleive it. it was so quick, it came with TNT, 2 days, t was quite a big parcel weighing 66 kilos. it cost me 7000 Baht to send.

Hello everybody

Is it legal to sell merchandise from the road markets worldwide through internet? Whats the best way to send it from thailand worldwide ?

Whats cheaper ? whats Secure ?

Thank you a lot

Ben

If you plan on selling items from the markets, ems is not an option, because it would make the item to expensive to sell. The only option is to use airmail (registered or unregistered is up to you), but make sure you allow for some lost packages.