Rayong To Amphawa

wendilim

Hi, can anyone advise me how can I go to Ampahwa from Rayong?

I will be going to Rayong on the 1st day I touch down Bangkok and will be going to Amphawa the next day. Is there bus that I could take at Bangkok city to Amphawa? I also plan to see firefly at Ampahwa but I afraid I couldn't go back to Bangkok city as it will be quite late after that. Any recommendation on home stay at Ampahwa? Thank you. :)

I will be going to Rayong on the 1st day I touch down Bangkok and will be going to Amphawa the next day. Is there bus that I could take at Bangkok city to Amphawa? I also plan to see firefly at Ampahwa but I afraid I couldn't go back to Bangkok city as it will be quite late after that. Any recommendation on home stay at Ampahwa? Thank you. :)

From the new Southern Bus Terminal, the bus to Damneun Saduak (location of a floating market) goes via Amphawa.

From the new Southern Bus Terminal, the bus to Damneun Saduak (location of a floating market) goes via Amphawa.

Thank you allane. Is there a bus number or I just look out for bus that goes to Damneun?