Mayweather Jr Vs Marquez

sipidan

Mayweather Jr. vs. Márquez

On May 1, 2009, it was confirmed that Mayweather is coming out of a 16-month retirement to fight Juan Manuel Márquez at a catchweight of 144 lbs. on July 18 at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas on HBO PPV. The fight has been postponed due to a rib injury Mayweather received during training. The fight will now take place on September 19, 2009 in conjunction with Mexican Independence Day, traditionally a big boxing weekend.

Anyone know where it will be televised live in Pattaya?? And around what time?? Cheers lads

And who's going to win???

just for a change i fancied some falang food & drove down soi 7. The beef stew special in the Pig & Whistle sounded nice. So i went into dine. The fight is televised in there on sunday morning 8am. But does anyone know of any other locations? Oh the stew was excellent,as good as my old lady used to make! Not bad for 185 baht..

UBC True Sports channel 63 announce via adverts that they show the fight as Pay-Per-View September 20 directly in Thailand, you can also watch for free if you have their premium membership, Gold or Platinium.

I have Platinium myself but when I check the programme for September 20, I can find no boxing there, as I want to record it, I don't want to stay awake all night .....

BTW... I am so bloody tired of True UBC...they announce they have direct uddates from the Premier League but often this update doesn't work....some times it show the wrong results....

True UBS also for 2 years now announce that they will be showing Tour De France live every single day during the tour....but all they show is a 30 minutes update of the YESTERDAY tour stage....this is really BS!!

Does anyone know wher to view Tour De France by satellite in Thailand?