Dental Work In Khon Kaen

billfracassa

My other half needed some treatment and after doing the rounds of the private clinics we ended up going to KK University - they have a faculty of dentistry which trains most dentists in Thailand, details here:

http://www.dentistry.kku.ac.th/EngDent/index.htm

Alot cheaper than the private clinics, you need to pay them a visit to sign up and arrange an appointment - best take along a thai speaker if you cannot speak Thai to arrange an appointment, the dentists she saw spoke English quite well. They have a couple of notice boards with details of type of work they can carry out and these are printed in both Thai and English so you know how much any treatment will be. Dependent on what work is required you may need to go on a waiting list, there are usually quite a few patients waiting to be scene but you usually end up being looked at within a hour of your appointment.

Edited by kebabman7

My other half needed some treatment and after doing the rounds of the private clinics we ended up going to KK University - they have a faculty of dentistry which trains most dentists in Thailand, details here:

http://www.dentistry.kku.ac.th/EngDent/index.htm

Alot cheaper than the private clinics, you need to pay them a visit to sign up and arrange an appointment - best take along a thai speaker if you cannot speak Thai to arrange an appointment, the dentists she saw spoke English quite well. They have a couple of notice boards with details of type of work they can carry out and these are printed in both Thai and English so you know how much any treatment will be. Dependent on what work is required you may need to go on a waiting list, there are usually quite a few patients waiting to be scene but you usually end up being looked at within a hour of your appointment.

I can only agree with the above.

For my daughters I had the privilege to be conned by three different dental clinics.

The idea of farang pricing seems to have been very highly developed by all three.

Moreover, I have an idea that more is done as is quite necessary.

Well, to be honest, they are there to earn as much money as possible, so maybe I must forgive them?

However, now am a patient with this dental clinic in KKU.

I like it, and VERY much cheaper, and I think what must be done is done and not any more, if not asked for.