Mma Event In/near Bangkok This Sunday

TenDreams

I think you’re talking about the FBT Thailand Brazilian Jiu-jitsu/ Grappling Open that’s happening this weekend at the FutureMart Mall on Rama III. There will be MMA fights following the no-gi competition on Sunday. The following is the schedule (not sure if there will be any admission fees):

September 19th Day #1: Gi

Weigh-in and Entry Fees Paid: 7:45am to 9:00am

Rules Meeting: 9:00-9:15am

White Belt matches begin at 9:30am (5 minute matches)

Blue Belts begin at 11:00am (6 minute matches)

Purple and Brown Belts begin at 12:30 (7 and 8 minute matches, respectively)

Black belt matches begin at 1:30pm (10 minute matches)

Absolute Divisions begin at 2:30pm (white, blue, purple, brown, black)

Master's Divisions begin at 3:30pm

Medal Ceremony at 5:00

Day 2: No-Gi

Weigh-in and Entry Fees Paid: 8:00am to 9:00am

Rules Meeting: 9:00-9:15am

Novice class matches begin at 9:30am

Advanced class matches begin at 11:00am

Elite Class begins at 12:30pm

Absolute divisions (Novice, Advanced and Elite) begin at 1:30pm

Master's class begins at 3:00pm

MMA "Smoker" Matches begins at 4:00pm

Medal Ceremony begins at 5:00pm

MMA MATCHES

Match #1:

Gabriel Huang from Boxer Rebellion IJKD versus Tobia Seifert of Tiger Muay Thai Phuket

Match #2:

Ferasse Tea from Shanghai BJJ versus Ricky Musgrave of Tiger Muay Thai Phuket.

Match #3

Xavier Mahdavian from Boxer Rebellion Thailand versus Min Yoo from Shanghai BJJ

post-69911-1253252941_thumb.jpg

That's the one! Thanks!

I think I already know the answer but, is any of this going to be televised by chance?

if there are no problems with doing so, i will video it, upload somewhere and post / PM link if u want ....only the MMA matches though!

That'd be awesome! Thanks a lot for the offer. I'd really like to see some of the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu also. I know a couple people that will be fighting in it. Would you mind just filming a couple matches if I tell you who? I am sure my friends would love to see it after too. I wanted to go but its my wife's birthday Sunday and we are having a party here in CM.

That's the one! Thanks!

I think I already know the answer but, is any of this going to be televised by chance?

if there are no problems with doing so, i will video it, upload somewhere and post / PM link if u want ....only the MMA matches though!

That'd be awesome! Thanks a lot for the offer. I'd really like to see some of the Brazilian Ju-Jitsu also. I know a couple people that will be fighting in it. Would you mind just filming a couple matches if I tell you who? I am sure my friends would love to see it after too. I wanted to go but its my wife's birthday Sunday and we are having a party here in CM.

Not sure i'll get there in time, but if u give me their names, will try <planning to get there about 1.30 today>

Here is the link for the final of the masters jiu jitsu - it hasn't finished processing at this precise minute, so might have to give it an hour or so (not sure, 1st upload)

will do the 3 MMA events tomorrow...it's taking ages

the first video looks great.

I fought in the 3rd MMA match (Xavier) and i'm def looking forward to seeing the video of it, so thanks in advance for putting it up!

and by the way, my opponent's name was Ngoo Ditty from Tiger Muay Thai and not Min Yoo from Shangai BJJ (Min got injured 2 weeks ago and had to pull out.. but they didn't update the blog)

cheers!

Here is the link for the final of the masters jiu jitsu - it hasn't finished processing at this precise minute, so might have to give it an hour or so (not sure, 1st upload)

will do the 3 MMA events tomorrow...it's taking ages

the first video looks great.

I fought in the 3rd MMA match (Xavier) and i'm def looking forward to seeing the video of it, so thanks in advance for putting it up!

and by the way, my opponent's name was Ngoo Ditty from Tiger Muay Thai and not Min Yoo from Shangai BJJ (Min got injured 2 weeks ago and had to pull out.. but they didn't update the blog)

cheers!

Thanks for the info, was an entertaining fight, nice one!

The video is about 50% uploaded, it's taking a while cos its 380MB.

Should be up 2 hours from now, and i'll post the link..

The first MMA fight on the card is here

Will stick up the 2nd fight later today or tomorrow after Xavier's has finished uploading.