One 2 Call And The Internet

roietrory

I have a bluetooth enabled laptop. i bought 20 hours GPRS credit from One 2 Call(100baht) yesterday. How do I actually connect to the internet. Nobody in the shop could tell me, they did not understand me. My lack of Thai.

I guess I have to call a number to get my phone talking to the internet and then get my laptop talking to my phone. Any ideas.

I have a bluetooth enabled laptop. i bought 20 hours GPRS credit from One 2 Call(100baht) yesterday. How do I actually connect to the internet. Nobody in the shop could tell me, they did not understand me. My lack of Thai.

I guess I have to call a number to get my phone talking to the internet and then get my laptop talking to my phone. Any ideas.

first, u must call AIS cutomer service 1175 (i think). they will ask you what brand is your phone, etc, and later they will instruct you to put in password a few other instruction

You have two options for getting your connection working.

Option 1. If your lucky you can install the software that came with your phone on laptop. Most phones come with software disc but not all. If you do not have disc then download appropriate software for your phone (Nokia Suites, Samsung PC Studio, Motorola Tools, etc). With the software its usually very simple walk through setup procedure.

Option 2. This does not require any phone maker software installed on laptop. If you haven't already you will also need to run discover devices on laptop bluetooth software(make sure bluetooth on phone is turned on). Using the bluetooth software on laptop you need to create a bluetooth dialup network connection. Leave the username and password blank and use the following phone number: *99***1#

Best of luck.

Edited by ballbreaker