Satellite Internet

offset

You don't state where you are located, but if you are in one of the Provences and can get a signal from the CAT CDMA system then this is both the fastest and cheapest option.

My CAT internet is 6* faster and only half the price of the IPstar system I had for several years.

I pay around 1600 Baht per month for iP star Lox info, speeds about 200 - 240 average on speedtest, pretty reliable system actually with very few problems, I had a problem a short time ago and Modem and Satellite reciever were relaced with no charge.

Edited by Maigo6

You don't state where you are located, but if you are in one of the Provences and can get a signal from the CAT CDMA system then this is both the fastest and cheapest option.

My CAT internet is 6* faster and only half the price of the IPstar system I had for several years.

My house is about 20km outside Prachinburi at Non Hom Is the what type of service is CAT CDMA

My house is about 20km outside Prachinburi at Non Hom Is the what type of service is CAT CDMA

Its a phone service much like DTAC or AIS provide using GSM but it uses a different modulation scheme and is much faster for data if implemented properly. Your other option is to make do with EDGE using your current mobile phone service.

Its a phone service much like DTAC or AIS provide using GSM but it uses a different modulation scheme and is much faster for data if implemented properly. Your other option is to make do with EDGE using your current mobile phone service.

How much faster is it than EDGE I have had to use the EDGE connection when I am away from home it is a bit slow and I would not like to have to use it full time