Camera Repair

egg

Hi ,, l am off to Pattaya tomorrow ,, a long drive from near Udon Thani ,,,,,,,,,,, beer ,, bargirls and massages ,,, Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa ,,, giddy up ,,,,, my beloved wife and adorable kids are going too ,,, there goes a great weekend :) ,,,,,,,,,,, BUT my real problem is ,, l would like to find someplace that might be able to repair my Kodak DX camera ,,, it does everything except take photo's ,,, is there any joint in Pattaya that could do the job ???? ,,, thanks for any help ,

cheers

egg

The main camera repair shop used to be on Second Rd. on the block of shops just by the turn to Pattaya Memorial Hospital. I don't know if they're still there though.

thanks for that PP ,,, l will check it out

cheers

egg

Got my Kodak fixed a few weeks ago at the service centre in the basement of Tucom.

In Australia Kodak wanted $70 plus postage both ways.

Paid 800 Baht in Tucom. It had a broken battery compartment cover.

thanks Lantern ,,

2 chances always better than 1

cheers

egg

egg

I got my camera fixed a couple of months ago - basement of Tukcom diagonally southwest of the junction of soi Buakhao and South Pattaya road. There a shop selling elctrical stuff and a customer service desk on the left - opens 11am.

My camera had a smashed lens, 24 hours later fixed, 1,500 baht... sensational.

luap

Hi ,, l am off to Pattaya tomorrow ,, a long drive from near Udon Thani ,,,,,,,,,,, beer ,, bargirls and massages ,,, Yeeeeee Haaaaaaaa ,,, giddy up ,,,,, my beloved wife and adorable kids are going too ,,, there goes a great weekend :) ,,,,,,,,,,, BUT my real problem is ,, l would like to find someplace that might be able to repair my Kodak DX camera ,,, it does everything except take photo's ,,, is there any joint in Pattaya that could do the job ???? ,,, thanks for any help ,

cheers

egg

I'm glad that it's not a Canon. I went to "Big Camera" with mine, they said that they would have to send it to their shop. A week later, it came back and they wanted 6K Bht to fix it. This Summer, I went to a shop in California and in 5 minutes it was fixed, no charge !