Any Good English Speaking Builders In The Area?

Campbell747

Hello,

I am planning to have a house built on some recently bought land in the Hua Hin / Cha Am area.

I would be grateful if anyone can recommend a good English speaking builder in the area

Thanks

Hi email this guy - Tom -

[email protected]

Hes not too far away - Hua Yai, im from the UK, he built my house, top man, highly recommended - tell him Ike gave you his email number, trouble free, no problems, built exactly as i wanted; he has built many houses. Cannot recommend him highly enough

Here is his website

http://www.csp-construction.com/

Regards - ike

My builder lives in my devlopment. The amoumt of cement and steele baffled even me......there is more steele in my driveway than most homes have all together....I have had very very very few problems with by home....where there was one he was there to fix it ASAP...Maybe having the builder live in the develpment should be a pre requisite........He is building a bigger home for himself so I guess that means he is planning to stay......Anyone would be hard pressed to find anyone in our develpment that does not love being where we are.....Not all builders are the spawn of Satan......He is alos one of those rare guys you find in life that you would consider him to be a friend from almost the time you meet him....and...no he is not paying me to say this.

If you are in/near Hua Hin now, go to Angel Eye bar (http://www.huahinmap.com/bars.htm) and speak to Tik (the owner).

Her brother is a builder here. One of the bar owners (20 meters from Angel Eye) just had a house built by him and were extremly pleased with the cost,quality, and speed.

If you are not near Hua Hin, let me know and I will get the contact info for you in a day or two.

-Ryan.

That would be the first construction in Thailand without any problems. Can pm you a lot of names and adresses of people who got grey hair throughout their house construction.

By the way, if i read Pattaya, i get cautious already like many expats here.

:D Isn't that the truth, doesn't matter where you live, graying of the hair or divorce (or close to it) is very common :)

Which is good for his/her health.

Maybe you and others you know have had a bad experience but believe it or not I know many people including myselfe that are very happy with their homes in Thailand.

Yes, you're right, some are happy with their homes here, but in my five year experience the unhappy (bad experiences) far outnumber the happy (good experiences) when it comes to buying or building a home. Most of the people that I know that seem to be happy with their purchases here have bought condos on the beach (which is what I wish I had done). Here, the advantages of a condo far outweigh the disadvantages of a condo or house I think. The problem is that I could have bought one (beach condo) then for one third of what they are going for now because the "no more high rise construction on the beach law" that was passed a couple of years ago changed the supply vs demand numbers dramatically.