Robbie Williams Invests In Koh Samui ?

I loved Robin Williams as Mork from Ork and as Mrs, Doubtfire....

:) ..there's a small difference between Robbie Williams the British singer and Robin Williams the American actor.... :D

Apart from that, isn't this "news" again a follow up from previous rumours ?

Anybody ever seen the Beckams, Robbie Williams or Sven-Goran Eriksson on Samui :D ?

LaoPo

Whenever the market is down like it has been the past few years, this old chestut seems to raise its head again......none of them have even set foot on Koh Samui let alone bought anywhere....years ago it used to be Kylie Minogue or the singer from that Aussie rock band, all the rumours started by timeshare and real estate salesmen....this topic is a real laugh a minute :)

I loved Robin Williams as Mork from Ork and as Mrs, Doubtfire....

:) ..there's a small difference between Robbie Williams the British singer and Robin Williams the American actor.... :D

Apart from that, isn't this "news" again a follow up from previous rumours ?

Anybody ever seen the Beckams, Robbie Williams or Sven-Goran Eriksson on Samui :D ?

LaoPo

These guys are less like to sell when times get tough as they got property all around the world. You don't need to be a wizard to check how Beckham' schedule looks like. I assume that Samui is just an other investment/holiday destination they wanna hang around when they got feasible time...