Cello In Chiang Mai?

canincm

Does anyone know where you can buy a cello, or at the very least, rent one, or use a practise room in Chiang Mai?

Kasem store has Jello and in various flavors......

But whats with the practice ???? No practice necessary, you just stick it in your mouth and slush it around...... you don't even have to chew.....

:)

Does anyone know where you can buy a cello, or at the very least, rent one, or use a practise room in Chiang Mai?

You might inquire at the Payap University College of Music. It is located on Kaeo Narawat Rd (the road to Doi Saket and the bus station) across from McCormick Hospital.

edit: additional info

Edited by vagabond48

You might inquire at the Payap University College of Music. It is located on Kaeo Narawat Rd (the road to Doi Saket and the bus station) across from McCormick Hospital.

edit: additional info

Prince Royal's also has a large music department. Both of these places should point you in right direction.

There's a place called Acoustic on Thung Hotel Road Soi 2, they have cellos and other string instruments. I rode past there yesterday afternoon and popped in, there was a man there fixing a violin. The number is 053-300456, I forgot to ask if anybody spoke English.

In case you need directions, take Kaew Narawat Road from the river, this is the road that leads to Arcade Bus Station, turn right on to Thung Hotel Road at the traffic lights before the bus station, it's on your right side. Alternatively if you are coming from Thapae Road, you turn left off Charoen Muang just after the railway station and it's at the other end of Thung Hotel Road on the left. I'm sure somebody else can help give you better directions or provide a map if you're not sure.

--damole

There's a place called Acoustic on Thung Hotel Road Soi 2, they have cellos and other string instruments. I rode past there yesterday afternoon and popped in, there was a man there fixing a violin. The number is 053-300456, I forgot to ask if anybody spoke English.

In case you need directions, take Kaew Narawat Road from the river, this is the road that leads to Arcade Bus Station, turn right on to Thung Hotel Road at the traffic lights before the bus station, it's on your right side. Alternatively if you are coming from Thapae Road, you turn left off Charoen Muang just after the railway station and it's at the other end of Thung Hotel Road on the left. I'm sure somebody else can help give you better directions or provide a map if you're not sure.

--damole

There is a guy from Belgium who is a cello player and he has a vast collection. Just gone to Belgium for 6 weeks but if you are still looking, wait till he gets back.