Need Advice / Help On Building A Deck Off The House

cup-O-coffee

I have done a Google search and a Thaivisa search and simply must have missed typing in the proper key words. I have not had any success and I would like to know the link to any company in the Chonburi area that builds outdoor decking. I cannot seem to find anyone so far who lists this as an option for home improvement. We will have a nice grass-covered backyard, but would like to have a deck just off the dining room so we can set up outdoor furniture and a barbeque grill, etc. Just something simple perhaps like this:

http://www.betzconstruction.com/betz/betzi...C00447patio.jpg

It doesn't necessarily have to be wood; just the look is what we are after. The materials are irrelevant as long as we get the structural integrity, "look", and the basic principle is achieved.

Has anyone out there in Pattaya had a deck built without any problems, and if so, would you mind passing on the link to the builder's web page or even the name of the landscaping or construction company? Thanks.

I have done a Google search and a Thaivisa search and simply must have missed typing in the proper key words. I have not had any success and I would like to know the link to any company in the Chonburi area that builds outdoor decking. I cannot seem to find anyone so far who lists this as an option for home improvement. We will have a nice grass-covered backyard, but would like to have a deck just off the dining room so we can set up outdoor furniture and a barbeque grill, etc. Just something simple perhaps like this:

http://www.betzconstruction.com/betz/betzi...C00447patio.jpg

It doesn't necessarily have to be wood; just the look is what we are after. The materials are irrelevant as long as we get the structural integrity, "look", and the basic principle is achieved.

Has anyone out there in Pattaya had a deck built without any problems, and if so, would you mind passing on the link to the builder's web page or even the name of the landscaping or construction company? Thanks.

Hi; that attractive deck pictured in the link you provided, is made from the latest 'Low-Maintenance' products. The Contractor Company that can build this for you is currently building 30 villas for my company, not far fromPattaya-City. If you PM me, I'ld be happy to make the introductions, okay ?

Cheers,

JGK/Pattaya