Chalerm Must Answer For Clip To Hun Sen

webfact

Have no idea about black. Guys at the KPV rally also wore black, not yellow, and they had those triangular flags.

If Kasit remark a year ago gives you such headaches, how to you feel about Hun Sen ordering to shoot any Thai entering the disputed areas just a week ago? Despicable crime against humanity?

Hun Sen's skin is thick enough to take it in stride.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have no idea about black. Guys at the KPV rally also wore black, not yellow, and they had those triangular flags.

If Kasit remark a year ago gives you such headaches, how to you feel about Hun Sen ordering to shoot any Thai entering the disputed areas just a week ago? Despicable crime against humanity?

Hun Sen's skin is thick enough to take it in stride.

I don't feel good about anyone who orders anyone to shoot anyone.

Kasit's 'I'll bathe my feet in the blood of the Cambodian PM' comment was purely using nationalism to rile up an illegally gathered political crowd to a ferver.

The Cambodian guy's comments directly related to a border dispute where Thailand has recently been the aggressor.

They are very different.

& yes, Chalerm is still a bad egg.

You two guys are forgetting where you live. As a Libertarian ...

calling yourself a Libertarian doesn't mean that you are one or that you had understand the concept behind it.

for sure there is a strong nationalism amoungst thais. but how many of them see the khmer as the enemy and go so far as the PAD propaganda goes.

under Thaksin Thailand became less foreigner friendly? because gogo-bars got closed at 1 o'clock? or the party name was ThaiRakThai?

anyway that kind of Thai national proud or patriotism isn't the issue here. the current situation and issue between Thailand and Cambodia, it started last year with a temple got listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. and opposition forces outside the parliament and inside the parliament playing the stinky nationalistic card in the hope the could score points with it against what they called the puppet government.

why you don't just say: i don't like/ i hate Thaksin and i am willing to apologise everybody who hate him too, no matter what. even if they are stinky nationalistic idiots.

don't try to be tricky with an 'i am a libertarian' argument. just be honest.

I agree, TAWP.

Chalerm is a truly awful and typical Thai politician. The same as Kasit, Sondhi, Sonthi, MrT, Newin... We could go on and on.

Now try to convince posters like Plus and Animatic who see folk like Sondhi as a saviour,

forgetting everything he has done and who he has shown himself to be.

The events I always come back to are elections and coups. Folk that support coups, but claim to be democratic, then argue against elections, but claim to be democratic, and, AND! justify silencing people that disagree with them, but still claim to be democratic, well I have to say that these folk demonstrate a very different understanding of democracy from the rest of us.

I really don't know why you insist on putting words on my mouth I never uttered.

I have never, EVER implied Sondhi was some sort of savior.

I did support his efforts to get Thaksin's vice ridden regime out of power.

But not EVERY method nor every path taken.

For reasons having nothing to do with Sondhi's in any way.

And certainly I do not forget much of what he has done at various times.

Some of it just more typical crap at that level of the Thai business world. So not that notable.

There is so much history it is impossible to keep it ALL perfectly cataloged and still have a life.

You diminish you own points, be such arbitrary mis-readings.

Life is not black and white but many shades of grey,

from which good and evil must be discerned from

a fuzziness to a clarity... if possible.

Chalerm is one of those glaring few that makes that discernment

pretty darned easy to do.

Edited by animatic

You two guys are forgetting where you live. As a Libertarian ...

calling yourself a Libertarian doesn't mean that you are one or that you had understand the concept behind it.

for sure there is a strong nationalism amoungst thais. but how many of them see the khmer as the enemy and go so far as the PAD propaganda goes.

under Thaksin Thailand became less foreigner friendly? because gogo-bars got closed at 1 o'clock? or the party name was ThaiRakThai?

anyway that kind of Thai national proud or patriotism isn't the issue here. the current situation and issue between Thailand and Cambodia, it started last year with a temple got listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site. and opposition forces outside the parliament and inside the parliament playing the stinky nationalistic card in the hope the could score points with it against what they called the puppet government.

why you don't just say: i don't like/ i hate Thaksin and i am willing to apologise everybody who hate him too, no matter what. even if they are stinky nationalistic idiots.

don't try to be tricky with an 'i am a libertarian' argument. just be honest.

I'm really tired of your baseless straw-man attacks.

You are so blinded that you clearly cannot see that some of us are oppose to most politician in this nation, as we have a very different view on things overall. It just doesn't mean we sit idly by if someone claims something that is clearly using flawed logic. So you will have to be prepared to be countered again. And you will have to come to terms that disliking one (of many) is not being an apologist for the rest. That is only in your warped mind.