How To Check My Paypal Shipping Adresses's Status?

sas_cars

I am a PayPal member based in thailand with a vertified credit card account,but when I checked ebay,some sellers asking if I have a PayPal vertified shipping address too? :o I don't know what does it mean by a verified shipping paypal address?I do have a verified account,but shipping address is verified or not,I don't know.So I wanna know that How would I to know about the status of my paypal's shipping addres if it is verified or not for an ebay item's bidding >?

From the FAQ of Paypal:

What does it mean to be a Verified member of PayPal?

For U.S. PayPal account holders, being Verified means you have added and confirmed a bank account, or have been otherwise Verified by PayPal. Because Verification increases the security of the PayPal network, you'll be able to do the following once you're Verified:

* Lift your sending and withdrawal limits

* Send payments instantly using a checking account

* Become eligible for the Seller Protection Policy

* Increase credibility with sellers and/or buyers (since being Verified means you have confirmed ownership of a bank account)

Non-U.S. members can also become Verified by completing their Expanded Use enrollment. However, non-U.S. Verified members do not currently qualify for and are not covered by the Buyer Complaint Policy or the Seller Protection Policy.

So if you're not in the US (or have somebody who can help you with that, like in my case) you can never be VERIFIED without the EU enrollment.

In is my opinion that Paypal can't verify shipping addresses outside the US. There are sellers who don't ship to non-verified shipping addresses.

Edited by sniffdog

Thank you SniffDog for your reply.So does it mean I can't buy anything from EBay and deliver it to the shipping address which I gave at PayPal ?? :D

What do I have to do in order to buy things from EBay?How to Pay?and how will they ship it to me if I don't have a verified address :o

Thank you SniffDog for your reply.So does it mean I can't buy anything from EBay and deliver it to the shipping address which I gave at PayPal ?? :D

What do I have to do in order to buy things from EBay?How to Pay?and how will they ship it to me if I don't have a verified address  :o

paypal sends a code to your shipping address to verify, if you are in a country such as thailand this may not be possible. no problem, most sellers will still send your item especially if you have some positive feedback.

ONLY HAVE THE AUCTION ITEM SENT TO YOU BY REGISTERED AIRMAIL .

What do I have to do in order to buy things from EBay?How to Pay?and how will they ship it to me if I don't have a verified address  :o

Since Ebay owns Paypal, one might think they would coordinate together...

Since Ebay owns Paypal, one might think they would coordinate together...

they keep things seperate enough to ream you on fees.

Yes, you might think that they work in tandem. They do in a few ways, but not all.

EG It's not possible to pay your Ebay fees with your Paypal account if you're outside the US or UK.

Try to sign up for a seller account, Ebay will mail you a letter which you have to confirm. If you buy something, use this account, so the seller knows you received the ebay letter.

But still, there might be a few sellers who don't like to ship to an unverified address.

I've never bought on Ebay, only sold.

EG It's not possible to pay your Ebay fees with your Paypal account if you're outside the US or UK.

if you have a paypal debit mastercard, use it pay your ebay fees by selecting 'make a one-time credit card payment'. then the funds come out of your paypal account <1.5% cash back refund if setup>.

i think you are right, before thailand IP addresses would trigger the 'are you travelling?' screen and make it impossible to continue the payment script.